苹果 messages 手机出现logging啥意思思?

苹果手机总是弹出messages logging是什么意思?_百度知道
苹果手机总是弹出messages logging是什么意思?
Messages Logging翻译过来就是信息日志记录,这个是iOS10短信应用遇到了错误,说白了就是软件的Bug,系统记录消息日志的。当你输入了以后会提示错误日志已经被打包为日期名称的zip文件,待上传到苹果服务器。苹果关闭iMessage的方法:1、先打开苹果手机主屏上的“设置”应用,如图所示2、在设置列表中找到“信息”一栏,点击进入,如图所示3、接着在信息列表中点击 iMessage 右侧的开关,关闭即可,如图所示4、当关闭 iMessage 以后,不会影响我们手机正常的信息收发。
采纳率:100%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。您需要通过验证再能继续浏览 3秒后开始验证
丨 粤ICP备号-10 丨 新三板上市公司威锋科技(836555)
增值电信业务经营许可证:
Powered by Discuz!
(C) Joyslink Inc. All rights reserved 保留所有权利Hi all,My client needs to keep the log (message timestamp, status and body) for 10+ sync interfaces all within the same namescape for at least 1 year. The approximate messages exchanged in a year will be about 20-25 million. Currently, all sync messages are logged using LOGGING_SYNC = 1 parameter for the integration server because of this requirement and since I can't choose to log only selected sycn interfaces, all sync interfaces are being logged. This is our first limitation - is there a way around this - just to log what you want to keep?I thought of using archiving first but realized standart PI SARA archiving using object BC_XMB does not support sync messages archiving (SAP Note 872388).I then though about increasing the default retention period for sync messages to 1 year, but I've read about people having SXMB_MONI, messaging, DB and other performance issues when logs start to grow above 1 million. We're using Oracle DB and normally even 250 million records for a table in Oracle is not anything to be worried about when reorganization & indexing is OK, but I'm not sure if it would be still be OK when used with PI. This is the second question, would this really be a problem, when Persistance Layer Analysis shows that the default SXMSPMAST size should be around 800k?The hopeless and third option that comes to mind is to take regular database backups and just copy them to a dummy PI system used only to read message logs when and if necessary. And fourth is obviously to code a custom report to read a custom created archive by a custom regular job which will log these messages to custom tables/files. We're unfortunately still using PI 7.0. All interfaces use proxy-http(s) communication (HTTP adapter, not SOAP) from SAP to an external server so keeping track of the Java DB and adapter engine is not necessary. And my client is planning to move to PI 7.3 within the next 6 months. These interfaces will probably be moved to the Java stack completely for better performance when the new system is ready, so if I can find a solution that will work in both cases, even the better.All helpful responses will be rewarded, thank you.Kind Regards,S. G?khan Top?u
Former Member
Helpful Answer
Not what you were looking for?iPhone 6s出现messageslogging是什么意思?_百度知道
iPhone 6s出现messageslogging是什么意思?
就是信息载入中,一般是信号不好或者流量问题而影响短信载入。也可能是短信应用遇到了错误,说白了就是bug,记录消息日志的。当你输入了以后会提示错误日志已经被打包为日期名称的zip文件,待上传到苹果服务器,等后期系统修复了就自动好了。iPhone 6s是 美国 苹果公司2015年发布的一款智能手机。北京时间日, 美国 苹果公司发布了 iPhone 6S &。iPhone 6s有 金色、 银色、深空灰色、 玫瑰金色。屏幕采用高强度的Ion-X玻璃, 处理器采用 苹果A9 处理器, CPU性能比A8提升70% ,图形性能提升90%,后置摄像头1200万像素, 前置摄像头500万像素。摄像头 对焦更加准确, CMOS 为了降噪采用“深槽隔离” 技术,支持 4K视频摄录。数据连接方面,支持23个频段的 LTE网络和2倍速度的 WIFI连接。
采纳率:99%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。各位大神,messages logging是啥意思_百度知道
各位大神,messages logging是啥意思
我有更好的答案