kilometers男装有网店吗

分享给朋友:通用代码: <input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value="" />复 制flash地址: 复 制html代码: <input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value="" />复 制4.5Kilometers Park 动画展示下载至电脑扫码用手机看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效4.5Kilometers Park 动画展示扫码用手机继续看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友没有优酷APP?立即下载请根据您的设备选择下载版本 药品服务许可证(京)-经营- 请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、、、和Copyright(C)2018 优酷 youku.com 版权所有不良信息举报电话:Dacia: more kilometers, less fuel consumption // plus de kilomèt风FUN车闻-在线观看-风行网
全部标记为已读
您暂未收到新消息哦~
安装PC客户端
把想看的剧下载到本地吧~
点击立即下载就可以下载当前视频了哦~
我来说两句
播放:14,492
播放:3,396
播放:2,549
播放:4,533
播放:5,136
播放:8,780
播放:12,286
播放:1,036
播放:1,000
播放:2,275
播放:2,958
播放:1,348
播放:23,984
精选视频号
播放:3,017- is the station ? -Ten kilometers. A. How long B. How soon C. How far D. How ofte——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
- is the station ? -Ten kilometers. A. How long B. How soon C. How far D. How often 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
短文填空。Do you know Sweden?It l    (1)in the north of Europe. It is the fourth largest country in Europe with an area of 450,000 square kilometers and a p    (2) of about 8.5 million. Over one third of them live in the three largest cities, namely Stockholm, Goteborg and Malmo. More than half of Sweden is c    &(3) with trees. It is one of the r    (4) countries in the world. About 100 years ago Sweden became industrialized(工业化). Today less than one third of the people are f      (5).Sweden is the country where the world-famous Nobel Prizes are awarded. Many people who have been to Stockholm, the c    (6) of Sweden, must have visited the places where Nobel Prizes are awarded. The first language of Sweden is Swedish. English is the first f    (7)language in schools. Many middle-school students can s    (8) two to three languages. Most of the Swedish people, men and women, o    (9) and young, can speak English. So there is no p    (10) speaking with them in English.&
At the Supermarket
  Ben often goes shopping with his mother.His favorite shops are the supermarkets.He likes them because they are big and bright and full of different things.Ben's mother shops very carefully.She goes to different supermarkets and compares(比较)their prices.Ben helps her.
  One day Ben and his mother go to Big City Supermarket and Top Value Supermarket.They go to Big City Supermarket first.
  “List the prices of the canned foods, Ben,”his mother says.“I will list the prices of the fresh foods.”
  Ben walks up and down the aisles(通道).He writes down all the prices.Then he finds his mother looking at the vegetables.
  “How much are the canned tomatoes?”his mother asks him.
  “Two dollars,”Ben says, looking at his list.
  “How much is the canned fish?”his mother asks.
  “Four dollars,”Ben tells her.
  He tells her the prices of all the canned foods, and then they go to Top Value Supermarket.They compare the prices.Most things are cheaper at Top Value Supermarket than at Big City Supermarket.Some things are more expensive.
  Ben's mother does her shopping at Top Value Supermarket because it is less expensive.
What is the main idea of this passage?
Ben's favorite shops are supermarkets.
Ben's mother shops at different supermarkets.
Ben's mother shops very carefully.
Ben like helping his mother.
Why does Ben like supermarkets?
Because he can help his mother.
Because they are big and bright.
Because he likes listing prices.
Because they have canned food.
Why does Ben's mother go to different supermarkets?
Because Ben likes them.
Because she likes Ben to help her.
Because she likes to compare prices.
Because she get bored easily.
What does Ben do at Big City Supermarket?
He lists all the prices.
He lists all the fresh food prices.
He lists all the prices of the vegetables.
He lists all the canned food prices.
Where does Ben's mother do her shopping in the end?
At Big City Supermarket.
Top Value Supermarket.
At both supermarkets.
At the corner store.
  Salesman: $73.07,please.  Peter:   What? Show me the receipt.  Salesman: Here it is. Peter:   Look. The price on this shirt is $17. But the receipt says $27.  Salesman: You are right. The receipt is wrong.  Peter:   And what is the $5.57 for?  Salesman: That’s for tax(税).【小题1】 The $5.57 is for the ___________.A.taxB.bagsC.jacketD.shirt【小题2】 When did Peter do some shopping?  &&&&A.On June 17.B.At noon.C.On June 25.D.In the morning
--- Mr. Li, I found a watch on the playground.
--- You should try to find out ______ A. whose is the watch B. who is the owner of the watch C. whom does the watch belong to
阅读理解。
  Good evening,ladies and gentlemen.Welcome to the nine o'clock Mystery Hour.Today we'll show you two British stories.We hope you'll enjoy them.
  About 900 years ago two green children arrived in a small village in South England.Their eyes and skin were green and they spoke a strange language.They were very tired and weak,so the people of the village looked after them.The boy died a year later.but the girl grew strong and lived the rest of her life there.And her skin colour turned back to normal day by day.Scientists say that sometimes if people don't have enough food to eat for a long time.their skin goes very pale and can even turn green.
  Loch Ness is the largest lake in Scotland.It's a very deep and cold lake.For hundreds of years.people have talked about a monster(怪物)called Nessie which lives in the lake.About seventy years ago.two people saw something moving in the lake.They said that the animal was playing and rolling around in the water:Since then many people say they have seen the monster.Their descriptions are always the same.It looks like a dinosaur.with a very long neck and a small head.It has a big bump(包,肿块)on its back.People have tried to photograph the animal,but the pictures have not been very clear.Scientists don't know whether there is a monster or not.Some say it may be a whale or a very large fish.Some think it's a snake.Others say there's nothing at all-nothing but people's imagination.Maybe we'll never know what's in loch Ness.
What kind of story is talked about in this programme?
Romantic stories.
Mysteries.
Horror stories.
Comedies.
Which sentence is TRUE about the two green children?
They both enjoyed a long and happy life.
The girl's eyes and skin were green all her life.
At first they spoke the same language as people in the small village did.
Maybe they hadn't eaten enough food for long before they reached the village.
What does Nessie look like according to some witnesses?
What can we learn from the second story?
Scientists are still not sure whether there is a monster or not in Loch Ness.
Loch Ness is very deep and warm lake in Scotland.
People have taken very clear pictures of Nessie.
In fact Nessie is a whale or a snake.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号It is 2 kilometers from the station to the bookshop.——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
It is 2 kilometers from the station to the bookshop. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
请先通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。(共15小题:每小题1分,满分15分)There once was a master who went to India. In those times, we didn't have airplanes or many kinds of transportation that we do now. So the master went to India 1 &. And when he got there, he saw a lot of fruit. In India they have plenty of fruit to sell, but much of it is 2 because they can't grow much 3&&the water situation. So he saw one basket, a big basket of some very red, long fruit. And it was the cheapest in the shop, not expensive at all.So he 4 and asked, "How much per kilo?" And the shopkeeper said, "Two rupees."(印度货币) Two rupees in India is 5 ; it's like dirt (尘土). So he bought a whole kilogram of the fruit and started eating it. But after he ate some of it: Oh, my God! His 6 &watered, his mouth watered and burned, his eyes were burning, his head was burning and his face became 7 . As he coughed terribly , he 8 &up and down, saying, "Ah! Ah! Ah!"But he still continued to eat the fruit! Some people who were looking at him shook their heads and said, "You're crazy, man. Those are chilies(辣椒)! You can' they're not good for you! People use them 9 &a condiment(作料), but only a little bit to put into food for taste. You can't just eat them by t they're not 10 !" So the silly master said, "No, I can't stop! I paid money for them, 11 &now I'll eat them. It's my 12 !" And you think that master was silly, right? Similarly, we sometimes do a lot of things like that. we still continue just because we've 13 &money, time, effort and love into it. Just like the man who ate the chilies and felt so bad but couldn't stop because he didn't want to waste the money he'd paid.So 14 &you've lost something, let it go and move on. That's better than continuing to 15 &.【小题1】A.by airB.on footC.by taxiD.by car【小题2】A.deliciousB.cheapC.expensiveD.fresh【小题3】A.because ofB.with the help ofC.in need ofD.as a result【小题4】A.got upB.went upC.turned upD.looked up【小题5】A.somethingB.nothingC.everythingD.anything【小题6】A.eyesB.earsC.mouthD.nose【小题7】A.sadB.uglyC.redD.cold【小题8】A.searchedB.climbedC.joggedD.jumped【小题9】A.asB.forC.toD.with【小题10】A.medicineB.vegetablesC.fruitD.food【小题11】A.insteadB.andC.butD.also【小题12】A.moneyB.foodC.fruitD.drink【小题13】A.joinedB.spentC.paidD.put【小题14】A.as ifB.ever sinceC.even ifD.so that【小题15】A.fightB.failC.tryD.lose
请先通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。(共15小题:每小题1分,满分15分)There once was a master who went to India. In thosetimes, we didn't have airplanes or many kinds of transportation that we do now.So the master went to India 1 &. And when he got there, he saw alot of fruit. In India they have plenty of fruit to sell, but much of it is2 because they can't grow much 3&&the water situation. Sohe saw one basket, a big basket of some very red, long fruit. And it was thecheapest in the shop, not expensive at all.So he 4 and asked, &How much perkilo?& And the shopkeeper said, &Two rupees.&(印度货币) Two rupees in India is 5 ; it's like dirt (尘土). So he bought a whole kilogram of the fruit andstarted eating it. But after he ate some of it: Oh, my God! His 6 &watered,his mouth watered and burned, his eyes were burning, his head was burning andhis face became 7 . As he coughed terribly , he 8 &up anddown, saying, &Ah! Ah! Ah!&But he still continued to eat the fruit! Some peoplewho were looking at him shook their heads and said, &You're crazy, man.Those are chilies(辣椒)! You can' they're not goodfor you! People use them 9 &a condiment(作料), but only a little bit to put into food for taste.You can't just eat them by t they're not 10 !&So the silly master said, &No, I can't stop! I paid money for them, 11 &nowI'll eat them. It's my 12 !&And you think that master was silly, right? Similarly,we sometimes do a lot of things like that. we still continue just because we've13 &money, time, effort and love into it. Just like the man who atethe chilies and felt so bad but couldn't stop because he didn't want to wastethe money he'd paid.So 14 &you've lost something, let it goand move on. That's better than continuing to 15 &.1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.by air&&&&&&&&& B.on foot&&&&&&&& C.by taxi&&& D.by car&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.delicious&&&&&&& B.cheap&&&&&&&&& C.expensive D.fresh&3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.because of&&&&& B.with the helpof&& C.in need of D.as a result&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.got up&&&&&&&&& B.went up&&&&&&& C.turned up D.looked up&5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.something&&&&& B.nothing&&&&&&&& C.everything D.anything&6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.eyes&&&&&&&&&& B.ears&&&&&&&&&& C.mouth&&& D.nose&7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.sad&&&&&&&&&&& B.ugly&&&&&&&&&&& C.red& D.cold&8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.searched&&&&&& B.climbed&&&&&&&& C.jogged&& D.jumped&9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.as&&&&&&&&&&&& B.for&&&&&&&&&&& C.to&& D.with&10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.medicine&&&&&& B.vegetables&&&&& C.fruit& D.food&11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.instead&&&&&&&& B.and&&&&&&&&&&& C.but&& D.also&12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.money&&&&&&&& B.food&&&&&&&&&& C.fruit& D.drink&13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.joined&&&&&&&& B.spent&&&&&&&&& C.paid& D.put&14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.as if&&&&&&&&&& B.ever since&&&&& C.even if&&& D.so that&15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.fight&&&&&&&&&& B.fail&&&&&&&&&&& C.try&& D.lose&&
请先通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。(共15小题:每小题1分,满分15分)There once was a master who went to India. In those times, we didn't have airplanes or many kinds of transportation that we do now. So the master went to India 1 &. And when he got there, he saw a lot of fruit. In India they have plenty of fruit to sell, but much of it is 2 because they can't grow much 3&&the water situation. So he saw one basket, a big basket of some very red, long fruit. And it was the cheapest in the shop, not expensive at all.So he 4 and asked, "How much per kilo?" And the shopkeeper said, "Two rupees."(印度货币) Two rupees in India is 5 ; it's like dirt (尘土). So he bought a whole kilogram of the fruit and started eating it. But after he ate some of it: Oh, my God! His 6 &watered, his mouth watered and burned, his eyes were burning, his head was burning and his face became 7 . As he coughed terribly , he 8 &up and down, saying, "Ah! Ah! Ah!"But he still continued to eat the fruit! Some people who were looking at him shook their heads and said, "You're crazy, man. Those are chilies(辣椒)! You can' they're not good for you! People use them 9 &a condiment(作料), but only a little bit to put into food for taste. You can't just eat them by t they're not 10 !" So the silly master said, "No, I can't stop! I paid money for them, 11 &now I'll eat them. It's my 12 !" And you think that master was silly, right? Similarly, we sometimes do a lot of things like that. we still continue just because we've 13 &money, time, effort and love into it. Just like the man who ate the chilies and felt so bad but couldn't stop because he didn't want to waste the money he'd paid.So 14 &you've lost something, let it go and move on. That's better than continuing to 15 &.小题1:A.by airB.on footC.by taxiD.by car小题2:A.deliciousB.cheapC.expensiveD.fresh小题3:A.because ofB.with the help ofC.in need ofD.as a result小题4:A.got upB.went upC.turned upD.looked up小题5:A.somethingB.nothingC.everythingD.anything小题6:A.eyesB.earsC.mouthD.nose小题7:A.sadB.uglyC.redD.cold小题8:A.searchedB.climbedC.joggedD.jumped小题9:A.asB.forC.toD.with小题10:A.medicineB.vegetablesC.fruitD.food小题11:A.insteadB.andC.butD.also小题12:A.moneyB.foodC.fruitD.drink小题13:A.joinedB.spentC.paidD.put小题14:A.as ifB.ever sinceC.even ifD.so that小题15:A.fightB.failC.tryD.lose
句型转换1.The information is very important.(改为感叹句)&&&&& &&&&&&&&informationit is!2.Susan’s mother asked her , “Have you packedyour things?” (改间接引语)Susan’s mother asked her &&&&&&&&&&&&&&hadpacked her things.3.The engineer didn’t control the computer atonce.(改为被动语态)The computer &&&&&&&&&&&&&&bythe engineer.4.You have to get to the museum by eighto’clock tomorrow morning. (改为否定句)You &&&&&&&&&&&&&&toget to the museum by eight o’clock tomorrow morning.5.Thestudents would rather go to bed early than stay up late in the past. (保持句意基本不变)&& The students&&&&&going to bed early to &&&&&&&uplate in the past.&
 &Tom and Fred were talking about the year 2050.  “Whatwill &&1 &be like in the year 2050?” asked Tom.  “Idon’t know,” said Fred. “What do you think?”  “Well,no one knows. But it is __2__ to guess,” said Tom. “In the year 2050 everybodywill carry a pocket (袖珍) __3___. The computer will give people the __4__ to all theirproblems. We shall all have telephones in our pockets,__5___ . And we’ll beable to talk to our friends all over the world. Perhaps(也许) we’ll be able to ___6__ themat the same time. Machines will do ___7___of the work, and people will havemore__8__. Perhaps they will work only two or three days a week. They will beable to fly to the moon by spaceship and spend their holidays there.”  “I’mvery _9__to hear that. I hope to fly to the moon. And I hope I’ll be able tolive _10___,” said Fred. “Won’t that be interesting? Just like a fish.”
A.our home
B.the traffic
C.a factory
D.the world
A.pleased
C.interesting
D.unusual
A.computer
D.answers
C.holidays
A.in the sea
B.on land
C.on the mountain
D.under the ground
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 square kilometers 的文章

随机推荐