dell T30主板不支持raid怎么办支持两组raid吗

dellt410三快250G硬盘三快2T硬盘可以做两组RAID5吗?_百度知道
dellt410三快250G硬盘三快2T硬盘可以做两组RAID5吗?
我有更好的答案
RAID5每组要求最少3块硬盘,所以,最多三块250G的做一个RAID5,两块1T做RAID1.
我是三快250G硬盘和三快2T硬盘啊
那可以做两组RAID5,没问题的。
采纳率:37%
最少3块硬盘。。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
raid5的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。PowerEdge T30 RAID - Dell Community
Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type.
Showing results for
RE: PowerEdge T30 RAID
So, and expounding on this question, if one were to install a LSI card in the t30, there's a chance it won't be recognized or if working slow the system down itself?
"Hardware Raid would work, Controllers are controllers."
In a perfect world that is true, but not in this one. There are many variables in mobo to raid adapter compatibility.
"IMHO, taking advantage of users who don't know nothin' 'bout Raid.&"
If&a purchaser&knows nothing about raid that is&his fault, not Dell's or anyone else. People with deep&knowledge of raid did not use the Krell's mind machine or a crystal ball to impart their&knowledge, they&worked hard to obtain it. If&a purchaser is&not willing to learn, that is&his issue,&they should hire someone with knowledge&to purchase hardware. It cheaper then being a victim, with hardware issues after a purchase.
"Heading over to HP and Lenovo to see what they gots".... Lots of luck with your gots.
People who "don't know nothin' 'bout [RAID]" aren't going to buy the next model for RAID. If they are in the market for a $400 server, they are going to buy it because it is $400, because 1) they don't know what they are doing and don't know what RAID is (or half the other stuff one would look for in a server), or 2) they do know what they are doing and know they are in that model because they need a "warm body" on the network and performance is not a consideration.
Controllers are controllers
And I'm not even sure what you are trying to say here. On the surface, I'd say that isn't true at all, but maybe you were saying something else.
Hardware Raid would work, Controllers are controllers.& Why isn't a Raid controller offered as a supported option for this model?& Because you want me to buy& the bigger one for $300 more, just so I can put a $300 raid card in it?& Pretty low tactic, from a marketing perspective IMHO, taking advantage of users who don't know nothin' 'bout Raid.& Heading over to HP and Lenovo to see what they gots.
Whether or not hardware RAID is better depends on the controller in question. The primary advantage to hardware RAID is that RAID management, R/W, logging is offloaded from the server hardware onto a hardware device. This is most beneficial when using parity-based RAID levels like RAID 5 and 6, or when there is intense I/O like when a drive is rebuilding or under regular operating I/O.
One feature of SOME (but not all) hardware RAID controllers is the ability to use battery-backed write cache. Any heavy I/O should be running on a controller with battery-backed cache.
The Intel RAID controller is NOT "hardware RAID". It uses system resources to manage RAID, does not have cache, and does not have logging capabilities for troubleshooting.
There are no other RAID controllers (hardware or software) validated for the T30. That doesn't mean a controller wouldn't work, but I wouldn't count on it in this system where resources will be fairly limited.
Thanks for replying.
In which way windows disk management is better? in variuous places I have searched people says that hardware is the best way to raid, then from bios(in this case Intel) and then windows.
I would just use mirroring in Windows Disk Management. Performance is better, it's more reliable, and it is more flexible.
There are not any validated hardware RAID controllers for the T30. This should be the guide for setting up the Intel software RAID.
Thanks,Josh CraigDell EMC Enterprise Support ServicesGet support on Twitter @DellCaresPRO
Highlighted
PowerEdge T30 RAID
Hello everyone.
I am needing a bit of help with a server PowerEdge T30 my bosses&bought.
I read that this model comes with software raid courtesy of&intel rapid storage technology, from what I researched software raid is not as good as hardware raid so we are planning of buying a hardware raid controller but I would like to be sure if it is possible for this model of server to function with this kind of controler and which would you recommend, PERC or another one?
In case it is not possible to install a hardware raid controler, how do I set up raid with the Intel software contraller? I looked everywhere and I did not find a good tutorial or guide.
By the way the place i work for is small, is it a good idea to use raid?
Thanks in advance.dell t30和t130服务器的区别_百度知道
dell t30和t130服务器的区别
我有更好的答案
两台机器的芯片组一样,4个内存插槽,都可以最大支持64G内存,不同的是raid卡不同,T30和T130都默认有嵌入raid卡,T130可以配置H330raid卡,硬盘上T30支持最大6块内置硬盘(4块3.5寸加2块2.5寸),T130支持4块3.5寸内置硬盘,PCI插槽不一样,T30是单网口,T130是双网口,电源都是290W,T30自带HDMI高清接口,没有VGA接口,如果是VGA接口的显示器需要转接线,一个com口,T130是一个VGA接口,一个com口。服务器可扩充性Server可扩充性是指增加服务器容量(在合理范围内)的能力。不论服务器最初的容量有多大,您都可以放心,可以迅速实现容量的增加。由于访问互联网的用户越来越多,而且交易量日益增加,因而最终需要升级服务器。可扩充性的因素包括:增加内存的能力增加处理器的能力增加磁盘容量的能力操作系统的限制
两台机器的芯片组一样,4个内存插槽,都可以最大支持64G内存,不同的是raid卡不同,T30和T130都默认有嵌入raid卡,T130可以配置H330raid卡,硬盘上T30支持最大6块内置硬盘(4块3.5寸加2块2.5寸),T130支持4块3.5寸内置硬盘,PCI插槽不一样,T30是单网口,T130是双网口,电源都是290W,T30自带HDMI高清接口,没有VGA接口,如果是VGA接口的显示器需要转接线,一个com口,T130是一个VGA接口,一个com口。
本回答被提问者采纳
引用htlflmre的回答:两台机器的芯片组一样,4个内存插槽,都可以最大支持64G内存,不同的是raid卡不同,T30和T130都默认有嵌入raid卡,T130可以配置H330raid卡,硬盘上T30支持最大6块内置硬盘(4块3.5寸加2块2.5寸),T130支持4块3.5寸内置硬盘,PCI插槽不一样,T30是单网口,T130是双网口,电源都是290W,T30自带HDMI高清接口,没有VGA接口,如果是VGA接口的显示器需要转接线,一个com口,T130是一个VGA接口,一个com口。
T30 单条最大内存 8G
1条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。天极传媒:天极网全国分站
您现在的位置:
& >>戴尔PowerEdge T30:第一台服务器
戴尔PowerEdge T30:第一台服务器的选择
天极网服务器频道
作者:李祥敬
责编:李祥敬
  近日,宣布PowerEdge产品组合再添新成员――PowerEdge T30。戴尔PowerEdge T30是专为小型办公室及家庭办公环境量身打造的通用一路微服务器。通过这款服务器,用户可将来自多个桌面与的数据和应用整合到一台服务器上,使数据与应用更容易共享、更新、备份并受到保护。
  在笔者看来,戴尔PowerEdge T30“生逢其时”,为什么这样说?这样从T30的产品特性与市场定位来说。我们知道PowerEdge系列服务器是戴尔的“招牌”,1994年第一台 PowerEdge服务器原型机诞生,1996年第1代Dell PowerEdge服务器问世。
  此后,1997年到2003年间, 第2代到7代Dell PowerEdge服务器相继上市, 2004年,推出第8代Dell PowerEdge服务器。2006年,第9代上市,2007年推出第10代,2009年推出第11代, 2012年第12代上市,2014年第13代上市。
  此次最新推出的T30塔式服务器也是属于PowerEdge品牌,所以在其身上也体现了PowerEdge的诸多优质特性。
  PowerEdge T30具有怎么的戴尔“血统”?
  戴尔大中华区产品市场总监范圣俭对记者表示,此前戴尔曾针对亚太区中小企业用户推出了T20,而今T30是它的一个升级版,更多是为了满足中国不断快速成长的中小企业用户的需求。这也是我们“在中国,为中国”戴尔中国4.0战略的一个延伸。
  戴尔PowerEdge T30在设计之初的定位就是“适合小型办公室及家庭办公环境的服务器首选”。因外形小巧、噪音低,所以不论在小型办公室或是家中,PowerEdge T30都可以轻松融入,并帮助企业降低成本。
  戴尔大中华区企业解决方案产品市场高级经理曾祥锐表示,目前戴尔一路塔式服务器在中国市场的出货量排名第二,T30的推出就是为了占据更高的市场份额,这是我们的目标。
  “在过去的两年从全球到亚太到中国来看,塔式服务器在整个服务器市场的增长趋于平缓。但是戴尔塔式服务器在过去两年是双位数的增长,在业界是增长最快的厂商。”曾祥锐说。
  据曾祥锐介绍,戴尔在塔式服务器产品线上有5款产品,每一款都针对客户不同的需求。相比其他厂商,这足以看出戴尔对于塔式服务器市场的重视。
  此外,T30产品具有出众的特性,承载了戴尔PowerEdge服务器的“优良品质”。比如在方面,T30搭载了MPR(内存分区模块)技术。MPR技术具有两大功能,一个是当内存里面的一个模块出现错误的时候,它就会把它隔离出来。程序运行到这一部分,通过指令可以让存储的数据不会存到内存分区。这样就保护我们的程序继续运行。另外一个功能是容错,如果你的数据出现错误的时候,它可以通过奇偶校验自动地纠正过来。
  在方面,戴尔PowerEdge服务器采用热插拔电源。当系统负载处于低水平的情况下,设计可以让第二个电源自动处于休眠的状态;而当功耗非常高的情况下,它就会自动地把两个电源从冗余的功能变成并行的状态。
  T30还搭载了新风冷却解决方案(Fresh Air Solution),它会让的风处于3D的旋转方式,风从前面进来,经过服务器的设定轨迹,把服务器里面的热量从后面带走。“的新风冷却解决方案可以帮助客户实现绿色环保,最重要是节省更多的费用。”曾祥锐说。
  除了这些设计,T30还有更多源自戴尔PowerEdge服务器的优异设计,我就不一一例举了。曾祥锐还讲了一个有意思的故事来说明戴尔PowerEdge服务器的品质。他说,2012年美国多地遭受飓风,很多企业的服务器被雨水浸湿。有公司的PowerEdge服务器也被水浸湿,他们用大米把水吸干,一周以后服务器重新上电,服务器能够正常运行,最重要的是里面的数据可以完整地取出来。
  最后,曾祥锐总结说,戴尔一直在致力于与供应商从最初的原材料联手满足客户的需求,可靠性是客户最为看重的,戴尔设计、内存设计、风扇设计等多个方面保证系统的可靠性。
  “戴尔研发流程严谨,不管是还是系统,目的是保证质量。目前PowerEdge服务器已经发展到第13代,我们每一代的服务器都比上一代服务器的要求更加严谨。戴尔提供了全面的产品线,并可以针对客户需求进行定制化,满足企业的多样化业务发展。”曾祥锐说。
  PowerEdge T30是如何满足第一台服务器需求?
  正如前面所言, T30是为了满足企业第一台服务器的需求,特别是小微企业。目前在“大众创业,碗中创新”的下,中国小微企业非常活跃。范圣俭说,T30提供了很多选择给用户。比如内置的英特尔多核处理器,用户能够快速轻松地访问文件、数据和应用程序,从而加快业务交易响应速度;T30具有的超大内部存储容量――包括6个内置托架以及用来支持外部设备的10个USB接口,客户可以轻松响应数据增长的需求。
  同时,使用基于软件的独立磁盘冗余阵列(RAID),PowerEdge T30可实现文件复制内置支持,防止数据丢失,轻松保护数据和文件的安全。将这些常用数据及资源集中,企业可以充分享受完整的协作套件,只需再额外支持电子邮件、远程访问和自动数据备份即可。
  现在云已经成为企业的共识,但是通常情况下,小型办公室及家庭办公环境并不具备一个可以优化云链接的基础架构,降低或牺牲运行会对效率产生极为负面的影响,此外云的订阅式付费模式可能会很快耗尽企业IT的预算。戴尔PowerEdge T30支持用户以一次性支付合理价格的方式获得“类似云”的文件共享和存储体验,在确保办公数据安全的同时,无需担心网络连接及宽带容量。通过戴尔服务器,用户能够得到专业的战略指导、技术及部署知识,快速实现价值。
  “戴尔服务实现了广泛的覆盖,我们有非常庞大的合作伙伴基础,可以支持中小型客户。”范圣俭说,“T30是通用服务器,可以承载文件打印、ERP办公等需求,满足更多不同细分市场的需求。”
  戴尔大中华区企业解决方案产品市场运营经理陈超说,小微企业具有自身的特点,比如人员不多但是设备众多、没有固定的IT运维人员、服务器放置空间受限等, T30从产品设计上就考虑这些特点。
  “PowerEdge T30塔式服务器具有一台PC的外观和空间占用,易于部署。虽然如此,但是T30功能强大,可以承担企业日常办公的需求,比如文件服务器、财务系统等。通过T30就可以满足一个初创企业基本的办公需求。”陈超说。
  戴尔PowerEdge T30为小型办公室及家庭办公环境提供了能够安全地集中数据资源的理想平台,其随着企业的增长而不断扩展。不论是产品设计还是市场需求,T30可谓是“生逢其时”,期待T30的市场表现。
(作者:李祥敬责任编辑:李祥敬)
天极新媒体&最酷科技资讯扫码赢大奖
* 网友发言均非本站立场,本站不在评论栏推荐任何网店、经销商,谨防上当受骗!
办公软件IT新闻整机RE: PowerEdge T30 RAID - Dell Community
Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type.
Showing results for
So, and expounding on this question, if one were to install a LSI card in the t30, there's a chance it won't be recognized or if working slow the system down itself?
"Hardware Raid would work, Controllers are controllers."
In a perfect world that is true, but not in this one. There are many variables in mobo to raid adapter compatibility.
"IMHO, taking advantage of users who don't know nothin' 'bout Raid.&"
If&a purchaser&knows nothing about raid that is&his fault, not Dell's or anyone else. People with deep&knowledge of raid did not use the Krell's mind machine or a crystal ball to impart their&knowledge, they&worked hard to obtain it. If&a purchaser is&not willing to learn, that is&his issue,&they should hire someone with knowledge&to purchase hardware. It cheaper then being a victim, with hardware issues after a purchase.
"Heading over to HP and Lenovo to see what they gots".... Lots of luck with your gots.
People who "don't know nothin' 'bout [RAID]" aren't going to buy the next model for RAID. If they are in the market for a $400 server, they are going to buy it because it is $400, because 1) they don't know what they are doing and don't know what RAID is (or half the other stuff one would look for in a server), or 2) they do know what they are doing and know they are in that model because they need a "warm body" on the network and performance is not a consideration.
Controllers are controllers
And I'm not even sure what you are trying to say here. On the surface, I'd say that isn't true at all, but maybe you were saying something else.
Hardware Raid would work, Controllers are controllers.& Why isn't a Raid controller offered as a supported option for this model?& Because you want me to buy& the bigger one for $300 more, just so I can put a $300 raid card in it?& Pretty low tactic, from a marketing perspective IMHO, taking advantage of users who don't know nothin' 'bout Raid.& Heading over to HP and Lenovo to see what they gots.
Highlighted
Whether or not hardware RAID is better depends on the controller in question. The primary advantage to hardware RAID is that RAID management, R/W, logging is offloaded from the server hardware onto a hardware device. This is most beneficial when using parity-based RAID levels like RAID 5 and 6, or when there is intense I/O like when a drive is rebuilding or under regular operating I/O.
One feature of SOME (but not all) hardware RAID controllers is the ability to use battery-backed write cache. Any heavy I/O should be running on a controller with battery-backed cache.
The Intel RAID controller is NOT "hardware RAID". It uses system resources to manage RAID, does not have cache, and does not have logging capabilities for troubleshooting.
There are no other RAID controllers (hardware or software) validated for the T30. That doesn't mean a controller wouldn't work, but I wouldn't count on it in this system where resources will be fairly limited.
Thanks for replying.
In which way windows disk management is better? in variuous places I have searched people says that hardware is the best way to raid, then from bios(in this case Intel) and then windows.
I would just use mirroring in Windows Disk Management. Performance is better, it's more reliable, and it is more flexible.
There are not any validated hardware RAID controllers for the T30. This should be the guide for setting up the Intel software RAID.
Thanks,Josh CraigDell EMC Enterprise Support ServicesGet support on Twitter @DellCaresPRO
PowerEdge T30 RAID
Hello everyone.
I am needing a bit of help with a server PowerEdge T30 my bosses&bought.
I read that this model comes with software raid courtesy of&intel rapid storage technology, from what I researched software raid is not as good as hardware raid so we are planning of buying a hardware raid controller but I would like to be sure if it is possible for this model of server to function with this kind of controler and which would you recommend, PERC or another one?
In case it is not possible to install a hardware raid controler, how do I set up raid with the Intel software contraller? I looked everywhere and I did not find a good tutorial or guide.
By the way the place i work for is small, is it a good idea to use raid?
Thanks in advance.

我要回帖

更多关于 主板不支持raid怎么办 的文章

随机推荐