ansys里的referenceansys pressuree到底是个什么压力

上传用户:vjghgaxemi资料价格:5财富值&&『』文档下载 :『』&&『』学位专业:&关 键 词 :&&&&权力声明:若本站收录的文献无意侵犯了您的著作版权,请点击。摘要:(摘要内容经过系统自动伪原创处理以避免复制,下载原文正常,内容请直接查看目录。)跟着我国经济的疾速成长,对动力的需求日趋增长,煤炭作为我国的重要动力在很长一个时代内将没法转变。我国的煤矿数目多、检测技巧良莠不齐,招致我国煤矿变乱频仍涌现,重要缘由是顶板和瓦斯变乱。个中顶板变乱对矿井的伤害极年夜。从我国煤矿变乱统计来看,顶板变乱居各类变乱之首。矿山压力的不雅测是完成煤矿临盆迷信治理、削减顶板变乱极端主要的任务之一。今朝我国多半煤矿井下顶板检测仪器、仪表粗陋,且精度低,如机械式顶板压力检测仪、液压式检测仪等。最近几年来,经由科研人员的赓续尽力,研制出了电阻应变片式顶板压力传感器和振弦式顶板压力传感器,在煤矿井下获得了普遍的运用。但这些顶板压力传感器在应用中存在着装置胜利率低、靠得住性差、不容易调试等缺陷。是以,研制一种靠得住性高、易于装置调试的新型传感器已火烧眉毛。本文在深刻懂得国际外煤矿顶板压力传感器的基本上,卖力剖析了今朝矿山压力传感器的缺乏,并斟酌煤矿井下的详细情况,设计出了一种新型的容积式顶板压力传感器。该传感器重要由压力转换接口、压力传输管路和压力感应部件三个部门构成。本文重要是对压力感应部件的资料、构造和各类参数停止实际研讨,经由过程盘算机仿真(无限元)对传感器构造停止剖析,从而肯定出其详细构造。该新型传感器已申报国度适用新型专利(申报进程中)。本文对容积式压力传感器的全体设计停止了简略阐述,肯定了全体构造,重点对压力感应部门停止了具体的剖析。经由年夜量的无限元剖析和实际研讨,肯定了感应部件的现实构造和详细尺寸。与传统的振弦式顶板压力传感器和电阻应变片式传感器比拟,该传感用具有任务靠得住,便于装置,调理便利的特色。是以该传感器可进步煤矿顶板压力检测的靠得住性,便于完成主动化检测和迷信治理,对进步我国煤矿的临盆效力和矿井平安具有主要的现实意义。Abstract:With the rapid growth of China's economy, the demand for power is growing, coal as an important driving force in a long time will not change. The number of China's coal mines, detection techniques in China coal mine accidents lead to uneven in quality, an important reason is the frequent emergence of roof and gas accident. The roof of the mine accident damage greatly. From the China coal mine accident statistics, accident in the accident of roof. Mine pressure observation is to complete the production management, coal mine roof accident extreme superstition cut one of the main tasks. At present, most of China's coal mine roof detection instruments, crude, and low precision, such as mechanical type roof pressure sensor, hydraulic tester etc.. In recent years, the researchers try to develop continuously, resistance strain gauge type roof pressure sensor and vibrating type roof pressure sensor out, has been widely used in the coal mine. But the roof pressure sensor in the application of the existing dressing low success rate, poor reliability, easy debugging and other defects. Is to develop a kind of high reliability, easy installation and debugging of new sensor has been extremely urgent. In this paper, we have a deep understanding of the roof pressure sensor in the international coal mine, the lack of the current mine pressure sensor, and consider the details of the coal mine, a new type of roof pressure sensor is designed. The sensor is composed of three parts, which are pressure conversion interface, pressure transmission line and pressure sensing unit. In this paper, the information, structure and various parameters of pressure sensing components are studied, and the structure of the sensor is analyzed by computer simulation (infinite element). The new type of sensor has been applied to the state for the application of new patents (reporting process). In this paper, the overall design of the volume type pressure sensor is briefly described, and the whole structure is affirmed, and the emphasis is focused on the analysis of the pressure sensing department. Through the large amount of infinite element analysis and practical research, the practical construction and detailed dimensions of the sensing element are confirmed. Compared with the traditional vibrating type roof pressure sensor and resistance strain sensor, the sensor has the task of reliable, easy installation, convenient adjustment feature. The sensor can raise the dependability of coal mine roof pressure detection, easy to realize the automation of testing and production efficiency and scientific management, the progress of China's coal mine safety has important practical significance.目录:摘要5-6Abstract6-71 绪论12-25&&&&1.1 本课题研究的目的意义12-13&&&&1.2 传感器的分类13-15&&&&1.3 传感器技术的发展历史及现状15-19&&&&1.4 矿山压力检测技术研究现状19-20&&&&1.5 有限元分析软件介绍20-23&&&&1.6 本文研究的主要内容和技术路线23-24&&&&1.7 本章小结24-252 容积式压力传感器整体结构设计及工作原理25-34&&&&2.1 容积式压力传感器的应用范围25&&&&2.2 系统组成25-33&&&&2.3 信号采集原理33&&&&2.4 本章小结33-343 容积式压力传感器敏感部件有限元分析研究34-49&&&&3.1 敏感部件模型建立34-37&&&&3.2 计算仿真结果分析37-46&&&&3.3 特殊条件下的计算仿真结果分析46-48&&&&3.4 本章小结48-494 传感器敏感部件与煤壁相互接触研究49-53&&&&4.1 传感器与安装孔之间的作用49-51&&&&4.2 安装孔自由变形与顶板压力之间的作用51&&&&4.3 安装孔在测量应力下的变形51-52&&&&4.4 本章小结52-535 论文总结53-54参考文献54-56致谢56分享到:相关文献|拒绝访问 |
| 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 () 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(3b4a4da-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器工具类服务
编辑部专用服务
作者专用服务
基于 ANSYS 的压密注浆桩半径与注浆压力关系的研究
采用ANSYS数值模拟软件和Drucker-Prager屈服准则,进行合理的假设并建立压密注浆桩在土体中的压密模型;在工程中常用的压力范围内,通过改变注浆压力的大小,模拟注浆压力对压密注浆桩半径的影响,研究压密半径随注浆压力的变化规律,并采用曲线拟合得到压密半径与注浆压力的关系式。结合现场压密注浆桩试验,得到与数值模拟基本一致的结论,所得的成果可为现场施工提供理论参考。
Abstract:
The paper used ANSYS numerical simulation software and Drucker -Prager yield criterion and carried out reasonable assumption so as to establish compaction model of compaction groutit studied the influence of grouting pressure on compaction grouting pile radius through changing the grouting pressure within the common scope of the pressure used in engineering ,and obtained the relation between the compaction radius with grouting pressure by means of curve fitting .Combining the field test of compaction grouting pile , the paper got the conclusion which is basically consistent with the numerical simulation .The results can provide a reference for site construction .
HU Huanxiao
LI Zhongcheng
作者单位:
中南大学地球科学与信息物理学院,湖南,长沙410083
年,卷(期):
Keywords:
在线出版日期:
本文读者也读过
相关检索词
万方数据知识服务平台--国家科技支撑计划资助项目(编号:2006BAH03B01)(C)北京万方数据股份有限公司
万方数据电子出版社

我要回帖