问下,以前买的Thinkpad x1 carbon 2018 评测CMIIT ID 2014AP6093

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
X1 Carbon is a high-end
released by
in 2012 and updated every year since 2014. The ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch featured a
enabled screen in order to take more effective advantage of 's touch-optimized
operating systems. It is considered to be the
product of Lenovo's
product line.
In early August 2012, Lenovo released the
X1 Carbon as the successor to the earlier ThinkPad X1. The X1 Carbon was first released in China due to the popularity of ThinkPads in that market. In November 2012, Lenovo announced a touch-screen variant called the ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch designed for use with Windows 8. Its display makes use of multi-touch technology that can detect simultaneous inputs from up to ten fingers.[84] On the performance of the X1 Carbon Touch's SSD, Engadget states, "The machine boots into the [s]tart screen in 11 seconds, which is pretty typical for a Windows 8 machine with specs like these. We also found that the solid-state drive delivers equally strong read and write speeds (551 MB/s and 518 MB/s, respectively), which we noticed the last time we tested an Ultrabook with an Intel SSD."
In January 2018 at the
(CES), Lenovo presented their sixth generation Carbon X1.
In January 2017 at the
(CES), Lenovo presented their fifth generation Carbon X1, 1.14 kg weight, which delivers up to 15.5 hours of battery life starting at $1,329.
In January 2016 at the
(CES), Lenovo presented their fourth generation Carbon X1.
The 2015 Carbon X1 comes with a 2560 by 1440 screen. Lenovo resumed using dedicated mouse buttons under the TrackPoint in the 2015 model. A fingerprint reader is to the right of the keyboard and can be used to log into Windows.
Thinkpad Carbon X1 in fully open position.
The ThinkPad X1 Carbon's keyboard (Japanese), track point, and trackpad.
The X1 Carbon features a
(SSD) instead of a hard drive. The base model has 4 gigabytes of memory, an Intel Core i5-3317U processor, and a 128-gigabyte SSD. The most expensive model has an Intel Core i7 processor and a 256-gigabyte SSD. The X1 Carbon requires the use of a dongle to access wired ethernet and some models include 3G or 4G cellular modems.
The base model X1 Carbon has a 14-inch (360 mm) TN screen with a resolution of 1600 by 900 pixels. The X1 Carbon weighs 1.35 kilograms and measures 12.8 inches (330 mm) by 8.94 inches (227 mm) by 0.68 inches (17 mm) (at its thickest). The X1 Carbon's roll cage is made of light-weight carbon-fiber and has a matte black finish.
In November 2012, Lenovo announced a touch-screen variant called the ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch designed for use with Windows 8. Its display makes use of multi-touch technology that can detect simultaneous inputs from up to ten fingers.
In a review for Laptop Magazine, Mark Spoonauer wrote, "The ThinkPad X1 Carbon is easily one of the best business ultraportables available. While on the pricey side, the $1,754 configuration I reviewed delivers everything I want in a laptop: long battery life, a comfortable typing experience and strong overall performance. The X1 Carbon's design doesn't wow, but it's light and feels like it can stand up to abuse. However, the lack of an SD card slot is annoying, and I wish the 14-inch display were as bright as it is sharp."
Peter Bright wrote a disaparaging review for "Ars technica". He found the X1 Carbon with the Lenovo named "Adaptive Keyboard" to be near perfect but unusable because the keyboard was so non-standard when compared with that of a desktop, the older Thinkpad T410s and Lenovo Helix keyboards. As a touch typist, he despairs at the removal of the function keys, and the repositioning of Caps Lock, replacing it with Home End, and, that pretty much each little-finger key has moved.
In a review published for , Dan Ackerman wrote, "At first glance, the ThinkPad X1 Carbon looks a lot like other ThinkPads, but in the hand it stands out as very light and portable. The excellent keyboard shows up other ultrabooks, and the rugged build quality is reassuring. With a slightly boosted battery and maybe a lower starting price, this could be a serious contender for my all-around favorite thin laptop."
In another review for CNET, Nicholas Aaron Khoo wrote, "For this geek, there are many things to like about this 14-inch ( HD+) Ultrabook when it comes to usability when traveling on economy class. These include the backlit and spill-resistant keyboard, side-positioned ports, nice viewing angles, TrackPoint (which not everyone likes), nicely implemented touchpad and biometric login. Unlike it's [] poorer cousin, the Lenovo IdeaPad U410, it is able to go into hibernate mode without having the user jump through hoops to enable it."
On the X1 Carbon Touch's SSD performance Engadget states, "The machine boots into the [s]tart screen in 11 seconds, which is pretty typical for a
machine with specs like these. We also found that the solid-state drive delivers equally strong read and write speeds (551 MB/s and 518 MB/s, respectively), which we noticed the last time we tested an
with an Intel SSD."
In a review for , Dana Wollman wrote, "Starting with ergonomics, this has one of the best keyboard / touchpad combinations we've seen on a laptop, and that's not even counting that signature red pointing stick. We're also enamored with the design: aside from being well-made, the X1 Carbon Touch is also notably thin and light for a 14-inch machine, especially one with a touchscreen. The display is hardly our favorite, what with the narrow viewing angles, but at least the 1,600 x 900 resolution is nice and crisp."
In its review of the Carbon X1 Touch Wired wrote, "Lenovo also hasn’t forgotten about the things that users actually care about. Audio is impressive and Dolby-certified. The keyboard is backlit and fully usable, and the glass touchpad was rock solid on this go-round with the Carbon." In its final verdict Wired stated that an "Excellent combination of performance, portability, and durability" and "the best keyboard going" make the Touch 'Wired."
The ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Generation laptops built before
were recalled after reports that screw left in the laptops during their manufacturing can damage one of the lithium batteries causing one of the cells to short out, leading to rapid overheat and failure. 83,500 of the laptops have been sold in the US and Canada before recall.
. CNET. 8 August .
. The Huffington Post. 6 August .
Spoonauer, Mark (4 March 2015). . Laptop Magazine. United States 2015.
Larry Magid (14 August 2012). . Mercury News 2012.
Bright, Peter (17 January 2014). . Ars Technica 2018.
Nicholas Aaron Khoo (12 November 2012). . CNET. Archived from
Null, Christopher (11 February 2013). . Wired.
: Hidden categories:Our Verdict
The Lenovo X1 Carbon offers reliable performance with a stellar keyboard, but short battery life and a glare-filled screen are two untenable problems.
Excellent, reliable performance
The very best keyboard and trackpad
Thin and solid build quality
Paradoxically glare-prone anti-glare coating
Still no SD card reader
Unimpressive battery life
If the 2014 was the year the Lenovo X1 Carbon went through the sexy makeover, this year the 14-inch has jumped back into its old suit and tie. The third generation X1 Carbon is just as thin as and sleek as 2014 model, but Lenovo has done away with one of the laptop's most distinctive elements in replacing the row of adaptive, digital function keys with a completely traditional set.Otherwise, Lenovo has given its latest a by-the-numbers refresh, with faster and more energy-efficient Broadwell processor options. The annual upgrade comes as a bit of a letdown, compared to the massive retooling the 2014 model saw.
That said, Apple is equally guilty of doing the same time and again, like with its. But with laptops like the reshaping Ultrabooks for less scratch to boot, this Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon is easily overshadowed.DesignIf you were to sit the new Lenovo X1 Carbon next to it predecessor, they would look almost like identical twins. That's not really surprising, since the two 14-inch laptops share practically the same frame with a few subtle changes.Firstly, Lenovo made a few weight saving measures by dropping the carbon-fiber lid for a carbon- and glass-fiber reinforced plastic panel that's still resilient against flexing. Similarly, the new laptop features a hard, semi-glossy finish in place of its predecessor's soft touch feel. As a result, the laptop is a bit plainer (falling in line with the rest of Lenovo's enterprise notebook fleet), but it's less prone to scratching and picking up fingerprints.Overall, these changes have reduced the weight of the new unit by 0.05 pounds (0.02 kg). Nothing too astonishing, but every ounce matters, and this 3.1-pound (1.4 kg) machine is amazingly light for a 14-inch laptop. What's more, Lenovo hasn't sacrificed anything in the way of rigidity with its latest Ultrabook.The keyboard still doesn't not exhibit the slightest bit of flex unless you're putting your entire weight on top of the machine. The laptop's base is also still made with the same magnesium-aluminum base, which offers plenty of strength, thanks to a lightweight alloy blend.One thing Lenovo has improved upon is ratcheting tighter hinges, which prevents the screen from wobbling while you adjust it. Plus, users can still push back the display to an impressive 180-degrees, laying the laptop flat if they so wish. It won't bend back completely back, like Lenovo's Yoga series of notebooks, but the greater degree of freedom will allow for some very relaxed typing positions, if you prefer to kick back while drafting documents.As for ports, the X1 Carbon has two USB 3.0 ports on tap along with a complement of video ports including HDMI and mini DisplayPort, plus Lenovo's proprietary OneLink connector. Curiously, an SD card reader remains to be a glaring omission. It's not a deal breaker. However, SD cards may be important to users who want to bolster on-board storage and those in creative fields that make heavy use of SD memory. (Though, it's doubtful that the creative crowd is this machine's target audience.)One step backThe most immediately noticeable difference from last year's model is Lenovo has replaced the row of nifty adaptive keys with a set of standard function keys. Personally, I feel this is a big step back. These function keys would transform in virtual buttons depending on the task at hand, such as navigation controls while in a web browser or Skype would call for a set of video chat-centric commands.Instead of these transforming keys, you're stuck with a static group of shortcuts to adjust brightness and other basic laptop settings. These are important, of course, but the adaptive function row was one of the few touches that Lenovo added to set the X1 Carbon apart.The new model is a little less special without this unique feature not found on any other laptop. That said, it's not a stretch to imagine that Lenovo's enterprise audience received the forward-thinking change poorly.The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Review (2015)
on May 21,
Introduction
ThinkPad X1 Carbon Design
System Performance
GPU Performance
Battery Life and Charge Time
Wireless, Speakers, Noise, and Accessories
Final Words
In January of this year, I walked into the Lenovo booth at CES and almost immediately to the right there was a large display case set up, and inside was Eve. Eve looked great in the case all dressed in black, and was well attended to by her hosts. Eve is the one hundred millionth ThinkPad to be created, and I remarked at the time that it was likely not an accident that Eve is a ThinkPad X1 Carbon.
Eve, the 100,000,000th ThinkPad
The X1 Carbon has been Lenovo&s flagship ThinkPad since it was launched, and it brings the world of the ThinkPad business class notebook down into a much thinner and lighter form factor. Today we have the third generation of the X1 Carbon, and although the competition for the best Ultrabook keeps increasing, Lenovo brings a lot to the table with the X1 Carbon.
Lenovo keeps the ThinkPad lineup outfitted with features that the average consumer does not need, and the price is higher accordingly. But if you are someone who travels a lot, and needs a full featured notebook with all of the goodies, you can find it in this X1 Carbon. While the Ultrabook initiative started out with smaller devices, it gradually worked its way up to include larger notebooks as well, and the X1 Carbon certainly fits the bill for an Ultrabook despite the larger than average 14 inch display.
Despite the somewhat larger chassis, the X1 Carbon keeps the weight in check partially through the use of its namesake & carbon fiber. The display cover is created with carbon fiber reinforced plastic, and glass fiber reinforced plastic. This lets the display be lighter, thinner, and stronger than one made of aluminum or plastic alone. And it is strong. You can certainly flex the display, but it never feels like you are going to bend it by accident. The bottom of the X1 Carbon is made of aluminum and magnesium, so it is plenty strong as well. Lenovo even points out that the X1 Carbon has passed eight MilSpecs with fifteen individual tests, including shock, vibration, temperature, humidity, and silica dust exposure.
For many devices, 2015 is the year of the spec bump to Broadwell based processors, and Lenovo is not immune to this. Luckily that is a good thing though, and the new X1 Carbon is now powered by the latest Broadwell-U based processors from Intel. Buyers get a choice of the i5-5200U, i5-5300U, or the i7-5600U processor. None of these are slow, but luckily Lenovo has sent us the i7 model so we can get a feel for how it competes against some of the other Broadwell devices we have seen this year. Let&s take a look at the full specifications below.
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon (2015)
As Tested, Core i7-5600U, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD,
IPS display with Touch
Intel Core i5-5200U (2C/4T, 2.2-2.7GHz, 3MB L3, 14nm, 15w)
Intel Core i5-5300U (2C/4T, 2.3-2.9GHz, 3MB L3, 14nm, 15w)
Intel Core i7-5600U (2C/4T, 2.6-3.2GHz, 4MB L3, 14nm, 15w)
4GB or 8GB DDR3L-1600Mhz
Intel HD 5500 (24 EU, 300-900 MHz on i5, 300-950 Mhz on i7)
Optional Mult-touch
128GB SATA SSD
180GB or 256GB SATA SSD with Opal 2 Support
512GB PCIe SSD Samsung SM951
Networking
Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC ac, 2x2:2, 866Mpbs Max, 2.4 and 5GHz)
HD Audio, Realtek ALC3232 codec
Stereo Speakers (downfiring) 1 watt x 2
dual array microphone
50 Wh Battery
45 Watt charger
Right Side
Ethernet Extender
USB 3.0 Ports
Headset Jack
Mini-DisplayPort
Power and OneLink Connector
Dimensions
331 x 227 x 18.5mm (13.03 x 8.94 x 0.73 inches)
1.27-1.45 kg (2.8-3.2 lbs)
720p Webcam
Backlit Spill-Resistant Keyboard
$ USD (As Tested: $2100)
Since this device falls into the ThinkPad line, you get a lot of customization options when purchasing that Lenovo does not do for their consumer models, and that is very welcome because on a lot of devices if you want feature X you have to also buy features Y and Z, which can really bump up the costs. However a few things need to be called out on the X1 Carbon. This is a premium Ultrabook, so it is a bit sad that in 2015 the base model is still offered with just 4 GB of memory, and because this is soldered on (like all of these very thin devices) it would be money well spent to just add the extra $75 Lenovo charges for the 8 GB model. Luckily even though Lenovo calls it 1x8 GB in the guide, it is in fact dual-channel memory. The other big complaint is the 1080p model is offered with a TN panel. That is not really acceptable in a $1000+ device in 2015 any longer. Moving to the QHD version of the panel for $150 would be money well spent since that will bring you an IPS panel.
There are also a lot of options for storage, and the base model comes with just a scant 128 GB of SSD space available, but for not too much more you can bump that up to 180 or 256 GB. For those that need even more storage space and speed, Lenovo offers the SM951 equipped 512 GB PCIe based Samsung SSD. When the X1 first launched, it was a hefty $700 upgrade, but now it is a mere $425 over the base 128 GB offering.
The X1 Carbon is even offered with optional LTE connectivity, via the Sierra EM7345, for those that need mobile data connectivity without tethering.
Introduction
ThinkPad X1 Carbon Design
System Performance
GPU Performance
Battery Life and Charge Time
Wireless, Speakers, Noise, and Accessories
Final Words
Post Your Comment
to comment.
Kristian Vättö - Thursday, May 21, 2015 -
As an owner of the X1 Carbon, I can say that the battery life is really awful. I went back to my 2010 13& MacBook Air because it provides better and more consistent battery life and in my usage there's no difference in performance.
lilmoe - Thursday, May 21, 2015 -
A review for the T-series is long overdue guys.
T2k - Friday, May 22, 2015 -
Samus - Thursday, May 21, 2015 -
Lenovo has destroyed the Thinkpad name. They destroyed it years ago. The only high-end corporate laptops to consider are HP Elitebooks\Zbooks and a handful of Dell's. Every Thinkpad I've interacted with over the past few years is either on a replacement battery, has cracked USB ports with bent fingers, overheating issues causing flaky behavior, or a combination of these. Then there is the support, which is downright awful. Lenovo is notorious for throwing end-users under the bus, especially once they're out of warranty for such widespread symptoms that they should be recalls.Don't believe me? Search google for any of these issues, you will come across thousands of them, even though Lenovo has tried their damnedest to bury them within their own forums.
neo_1221 - Thursday, May 21, 2015 -
I've got 40 4-year old T420 Thinkpads and 20 3-year old T430 Thinkpads at my school. Of those, I've only had to send two back for repairs - one with a dead battery, and one with a failed display. They may not be as solid as they were under IBM, but they're by no means bad laptops.
CasualUker - Thursday, May 21, 2015 -
The T420 and T430 where IBM designs.
It wasn't till we switched over to the 540/440 series that it was done &in house.&
And looking at how they where built, I have zero confidence in them for long term durability vs the older series.Also on looking at the refurb department and seeing how many X1 Carbon Genesis and Mystics that needed to be repaired because of &faulty& mobos...
Doesn't speak to well in terms of quality and for their future products.
chrnochime - Thursday, May 21, 2015 -
Any link that states the T420 and T430 were designed by IBM? The closest I could find was that Lenovo kept some of the IBM thinkpad designers around for T430.
CasualUker - Friday, May 22, 2015 -
It was of IBM design, using the same suppliers and tolerance levels.I too thought it was strange since it was no longer that of a IBM company and Lenovo had bought out the Thinkpad name in 2005.
But when we started on the Oasis and others in the x40 lines the engineers where very proud to tell me that the the whole thing was done &in house.&
T2k - Friday, May 22, 2015 -
IBM had nothing to do with the T420 and newer laptops, this is patently false.
Copyright & 2018. All rights reserved.
Don't have an account?
Remember Me
We’ve updated our terms. By continuing to use the site and/or by logging into your account, you agree to the Site’s updatedSRRC和CMIIT ID是什么? 如何识别和查询?
SRRC和CMIIT ID简介  &SRRC=国家无线电管理委员会(State Radio Regulatory Commission of the People&s Republic of China),中华人民共和国工业和信息化部下属机构  &CMIIT ID即无线电发射设备型号核准代码  &产品的CMIIT ID是由SRRC按照国家标准测试合格后核准的准予销售的证明  &只有带有我国无线电发射设备型号核准代码的无线电发射设备才是可以在我国国内销售和使用的无线电发射设备  &根据《中华人民共和国无线电管理条例》和型号核准相关文件规定,生产,进口无线电发射设备,均需要对其发射特性进行型号核准,核发&无线电发射设备型号核准证&和型号核准代码,出厂设备的标牌上须标明型号核准代码CMIIT&ID意味着什么CMIIT&ID识别  教大家怎么看这个数字(注意,C和P要红色标起来)SRRC&ID查询  &通过这个网址输出CMIIT ID查询即可:
网络设备论坛帖子排行
最新资讯离线随时看
聊天吐槽赢奖品

我要回帖

更多关于 x1 carbon 2018 的文章

随机推荐