,,,谢谢你了哈
采纳率:61%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包网站内容全部通过非人工的方式收录百度云相关链接。如果有侵犯您版权的情况, 请前往百度云投诉删除.今日推荐:
Ke$ha&Hymn歌词
作者:Ke$ha&&&&文章来源:本站原创&&&&更新时间:
The Lyrics for Hymn by Ke$haEven the stars and the moon don't shine quite like we doDreamers searchin' for the truthGo on, read about us in the news
Pretty reckless, pretty wildTalking shit, and we'll just smileDon't you see these fuckin' crowns?If you know what I mean, you on the team
This is a hymn for the hymnless, kids with no religionYeah, we keep on sinning, yeah, we keep on singingFlying down the highway, backseat of the HyundaiPull it to the front, let it run, we don't valetSorry if you're starstruck, blame it on the stardustI know that I'm perfect, even though I'm fucked upHymn for the hymnless, don't need no forgiveness'Cause if there's a heaven, don't care if we get inThis is a hymn, hymn, hymn for how we live, live, liveThis is a hymn, hymn, hymn for how we live, for how we live
After all we've been through, no, we won't stand and saluteSo we just ride, we just cruise, livin' like there's nothing left to loseIf we die before we wake, who we are is no mistakeThis is just the way we're madeYou know what I mean, you on the team
This is a hymn for the hymnless, kids with no religionYeah, we keep on sinning, yeah, we keep on singingFlying down the highway, backseat of the HyundaiPull it to the front, let it run, we don't valetSorry if you're starstruck, blame it on the stardustI know that I'm perfect, even though I'm fucked upHymn for the hymnless, don't need no forgiveness'Cause if there's a heaven, don't care if we get inThis is a hymn, hymn, hymn for how we live, live, liveThis is a hymn, hymn, hymn for how we live, for how we live
This is a hymn for the hymnless, kids with no religionYeah, we keep on sinning, yeah, we keep on singingFlying down the highway, yeah, we do it our wayHigh as outer space, we don't hear what the rest saySorry if you're starstruck, blame it on the stardustI know that I'm perfect, even though I'm fucked upHymn for the hymnless, don't need no forgiveness'Cause if there's a heaven, don't care if we get inThis is a hymn, hymn, hymn for how we live, live, liveThis is a hymn, hymn, hymn for how we live, for how we live
Ke$ha Hymn歌词
【】【】【】【】
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:

我要回帖

更多关于 阿里云havip怎么开通 的文章

随机推荐