要不要充点钱,冰雪奇缘的故事来不及了

(郑号锡老婆)
第三方登录:RESOURCES / 英语学习资源
RESOURCES / 英语学习资源
欢迎加入:,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。
秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
冰雪奇缘/冰雪大冒险/魔雪奇缘/白雪皇后/Frozen
影片讲述一个严冬咒语令王国被冰天雪地永久覆盖,安娜和山民克里斯托夫以及他的驯鹿搭档组队出发,为寻找姐姐拯救王国展开一段冒险。
视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:
链接: 密码:iemx
如何下载,请看。
英汉双语对照剧本
Born of cold and winter air
And mountain rain combining
This icy force both foul and fair
无情又无私
Has a frozen heart worth mining
辛勤开垦这冰雪之心
So out through the heart
切开冰冷清澈的结晶
Cold and clear
切开冰冷清澈的结晶
Strike for love and strike for fear
对这冰雪又爱又恨
See the beauty sharp and sheer
Split the ice apart
And break the frozen heart Hup, ho
打碎冰雪之心
Watch your step Let it go
Watch your step Let it go
Beautiful Powerful
美丽又强大
Dangerous Cold
危险又冷酷
Ice has a magic Can't be controlled
冰雪是不受约束的魔法
Stronger than one
Stronger than ten
Stronger than a hundred men!
胜过成百上千人
Born of cold And winter air
And mountain rain combining
This icy force both foul and fair
无情又无私
Has a frozen heart worth mining
辛勤开垦这冰雪之心
Cut through the heart
切开冰冷清澈的结晶
Cold and clear
切开冰冷清澈的结晶
Strike for love and strike for fear
对这冰雪又爱又恨
There's beauty and there's danger here
美丽和危险为伴
Split the ice apart
Beware the frozen heart
小心冰雪之心
Come on, Sven.
Elsa. Psst!
Wake up. Wake up. Wake up!
Anna, go back to sleep.
快回去睡觉吧
I just can't.
我就是睡不着
The sky is awake, so I'm awake.
我就睡不着
So, we have to play.
所以起来玩吧
Go play by yourself.
你自己去玩吧
Do you want to build a snowman?
快来陪我堆雪人嘛
Come on, come on, come on!
Do the magic!
Do the magic!
- Ready? - Uh-huh.
准备好了吗
This is amazing!
Watch this!
Hi, I'm Olaf,
我叫奥洛夫
and I like warm hugs.
我喜欢热情的拥抱
I love you, Olaf!
Tickle bumps!
- Whoo-hoo! - Slow down!
Mama! Papa!
You're okay, Anna. I got you.
我会保护你的
Elsa, what have you done?
你干了什么
This is getting out of hand.
It was an accident. I'm sorry, Anna!
这是个意外
- Oh. She's ice cold. - I know where we have to go.
-她像冰一样冷
-我知道该去哪儿
Faster, Sven.
Please! Help! It's my daughter.
It's the king.
- Trolls? - Shush!
I'm trying to listen.
我正听着呢
Cuties. I'm going to keep you.
我要把你们都留下
Your Majesty.
Born with the powers, or cursed?
是生来就有还是中了恶咒
Born. And they're getting stronger.
而且法力越来越强了
Here, here.
You are lucky it wasn't her heart.
幸好伤到的不是她的心
The heart is not so easily changed.
心不容易恢复
But the head can be persuaded.
头却不难治好
Do what you must.
I recommend we remove all magic.
我建议抹去所有和魔法有关的东西
Even memories of magic, to be safe.
有魔法的记忆都不要留
But don't worry. I'll leave the fun.
但是别担心
快乐的记忆还在
She will be okay.
她会没事的
But she won't remember I have powers?
她不会记得我的魔法吗
It's for the best.
Listen to me, Elsa. Your power will only grow.
你的魔法只会日渐增强
There is beauty in it...
虽然是美好的
But also great danger.
但也有危险
You must learn to control it.
你必须学会控制
Fear will be your enemy.
恐惧是你的敌人
We'll protect her.
我们会保护他
She can learn to control it. I'm sure.
她肯定能学会控制
Until then...
We'll look the gates.
还是关上城门
We'll reduce the staff.
We will limit her contact with people,
尽量减少她与别人的接触
and keep her powers hidden from everyone.
防止别人知道她的魔法
Including Anna.
Do you wanna build a snowman?
快来陪我堆雪人嘛
Come on, let's go and play
我们一起出去玩吧
I never see you anymore
我再也没见到你
Come out the door
It's like you've gone away
你好像离开我了
We used to be best buddies And now we're not
我们曾是好伙伴
现在你却不理我
I wish you would tell me why
快告诉我为什么
Do you wanna build a snowman?
快来陪我堆雪人嘛
It doesn't have to be a snowman
不堆雪人也可以呀
Go away, Anna.
The gloves will help.
戴着手套会有帮助
See? Conceal it.
Don't feel it.
不要去感受
Don't let it show.
别让人看清
Do you wanna build a snowman?
快来陪我堆雪人嘛
Or ride our bike around the halls?
或是骑车绕大厅跑
I think some company is overdue
好久没人陪我玩
I've started talking To the pictures on the walls
我都只能对画唱歌了
Hang in there, Joan.
It gets a little lonely All these empty rooms
房间这么空
内心好孤单
Just watching the hours tick by
看时光滴答流逝
I'm scared.
It's getting stronger!
魔法越来越强了
Getting upset only makes it worse. Calm down.
害怕只会越来越糟
No! Don't touch me!
Please, I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
See you in two weeks!
我们两周后见
Do you have to go?
你们一定要走吗
You'll be fine, Elsa.
你会没事的
Your Highness.
Please I know you're in there
我知道你在里面
People are asking where you've been
人们都在打听你的下落
They say &Have courage& And I'm trying to
他们说要勇敢
我也在努力
I'm right out here for you
我就在门外
Just let me in
让我进来吧
We only have each other It's just you and me
现在只剩你我
我们彼此相依
What are we gonna do?
我们究竟该怎么办
Do you wanna build a snowman?
快来陪我堆雪人嘛
All ashore!
Welcome to Arendelle!
欢迎来到阿伦黛尔
Watch your step, please.
请小心脚下
The gates will be opening soon.
城门马上就会开启
Why do I have to wear this?
为什么我非得穿这个
Because the queen has come of age.
因为女王已经成年
It's Coronation Day!
今天是加冕日
That's not my fault.
那又不是我的错
What do you want, Sven?
你想要什么
&Give me a snack.&
给我个点心
What's the magic word?
那暗号是什么
Uh! Uh-uh-uh. Share.
I can't believe they're finally opening up the gates!
今天城门居然开启了
- And for a whole day! - Faster, Percy!
而且是开一整天
Arendelle, our most mysterious trade partner.
我最神秘的贸易伙伴
Open those gates
开启了城门
so I may unlock your secrets
等着我探寻
and exploit your riches.
Did I say that out loud?
我是不是说得太大声了
Oh! Me sore eyes can't wait
我已经等不及想看看
to see the queen and the princess.
女王陛下和公主殿下了
I bet they are absolutely lovely.
她们一定非常可爱
I bet they are beautiful.
肯定是美丽动人
Princess Anna?
- Princess Anna? - Huh? Yeah?
Oh. Sorry to wake you, ma'am.
No, no, no, you didn't.
I've been up for hours.
我已经起床很久了
Who is it?
Still me, ma'am.
The gates will open soon. Time to get ready.
城门马上就要开启
该做准备了
Of course.
Ready for what?
Your sister's coronation, ma'am.
您姐姐的加冕仪式
My sister's corneration.
姐姐的加冕仪式
It's Coronation Day!
今天是加冕日
It's Coronation Day!
今天是加冕日
The window is open!
窗户和大门都已开启
So's that door!
窗户和大门都已开启
I didn't know they did that anymore
好久没有这样过
Who knew we owned eight thousand salad plates?
谁知道我们有八千个沙拉碟呢
For years I've roamed these empty halls
我在这空荡的大厅漫步多年
Why have a ballroom with no balls?
要舞厅有什么用
Finally They're opening up the gates!
城门就要开启了
There'll be actual, real, live people
都是有血有肉的人
It'll be totally strange
这感觉好奇怪
But wow! Am I so ready for this change!
可我早已准备好了
'Cause for the first time in forever
因为好久以来
There'll be music
There'll be light
For the first time
因为好久以来
In forever
因为好久以来
I'll be dancing through the night
我将彻夜翩然起舞
Don't know if I'm elated or gassy
我不知道是兴奋还是得意
But I'm somewhere in that zone
但总之也差不多
'Cause for the first time in forever
因为好久以来
I won't be alone
我将不再孤单
I can't wait to meet everyone!
我等不及见到大家
What if I meet The One?
如果遇到真命天子呢
Tonight Imagine me gown and all
想象自己礼服加身
Fetchingly draped against the wall
迷人地斜倚着墙
The picture of sophisticated grace
好一幅精致优雅的画面
I suddenly see him standing there
看到我的他
A beautiful stranger
Tall and fair
I wanna stuff some chocolate in my face!
我只想嘴里塞满巧克力
But then we laugh and talk all evening
但我们彻夜畅谈欢笑
Which is totally bizarre
说起来也奇怪
Nothing like the life I've led so far
和以前的生活截然不同
For the first time in forever
好久好久以来
There'll be magic There'll be fun
生活中充满了魔法和欢乐
For the first time in forever
好久好久以来
I could be noticed by someone
我会受人瞩目
And I know it is totally crazy
我知道这是疯言疯语
To dream I'd find romance
想象自己能找到真爱
But for the first time in forever
但这是好久以来
At least I've got a chance!
至少我有了机会
Don't let them in
掩藏好自己
Don't let them see
不许人靠近
Be the good girl
You always have to be
别让大家担心
把真心封闭
Don't feel
把真心封闭
Put on a show
演好这出戏
Make one wrong move
And everyone will know
就会人尽皆知
But it's only for today
只是为了今天
It's only for today
只是为了今天
It's agony to wait
等待使人心焦
Tell the guards to open up
通知守卫打开
For the first time in forever Don't let them in Don't let them see
这是好久以来
I'm getting what I'm dreaming of
我将获得梦想的一切
Be the good girl
You always have to be
别让大家担心
A chance to change
改变我生活的机会
My lonely world
把真心封闭
把真心封闭
A chance to find true love
一个获得真爱的机会
Conceal, don't feel Don't let them know
把真心封闭
不让人看清
I know it all ends tomorrow
我知道明天一切将会结束
So it has to be today!
所以必须抓住今天
'Cause for the first time in forever
因为这是好久以来
For the first time
In forever
Nothing's in my way!
什么都无法阻止我
I'm so sorry. Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
Uh... No, no, I'm okay.
Are you sure?
Yeah. I just wasn't looking where I was going.
是我走路不小心
But I'm great, actually.
但是我真的没事
Oh... Thank goodness.
Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.
我是南部群岛的汉斯王子
Princess Anna of Arendelle.
我是阿伦黛尔的公主
&Princess&? My Lady. Oh!
- Whoa. - Whoa, whoa, whoa...
Um... Whew.
Hi. Again.
This is awkward.
Not &You're awkward,& but just because we're...
I'm awkward, you're gorgeous. Wait, what?
是我很尴尬
I'd like to formally apologize
我想为骑马撞到阿伦黛尔的公主殿下
for hitting the princess of Arendelle with my horse.
以及之后发生的种种
And for every moment after.
向你正式道歉
No! No, no. It's fine.
I'm not that princess.
我并不是那位公主
I mean, if you had hit my sister Elsa,
要是你撞到我姐姐艾尔莎
it would be... Yeesh!
Because, you know...
But, lucky you,
it's just me.
只是我而已
&Just& you?
The bells. The coronation.
是加冕仪式
I better go.
I have to go. I better go. Uh...
我必须得走了
Oh, no. Oh!
Your Majesty, the gloves.
Queen Elsa of Arendelle.
阿伦黛尔的女王艾尔莎
Queen Elsa of Arendelle!
阿伦黛尔的女王艾尔莎
Queen Elsa of Arendelle.
有请阿伦黛尔的女王艾尔莎
Princess Anna of Arendelle.
有请阿伦黛尔的公主安娜
Oh. Here? Are you sure?
Because I don't think I'm supposed to...
我觉得不该
&Hi& me? Oh...
是在和我说话吗
You look beautiful.
你看上去很美
Thank you. You look beautiful-ler.
你看上去更圆
I mean, not &fuller.& You don't look fuller.
你一点都不圆
But more beautiful.
我是说更美
Thank you.
This is what a party looks like.
宴会就是这个样子的吗
It's warmer than I thought.
比我想象中的要温馨得多
What is that amazing smell?
那奇妙的香味是什么
Chocolate.
Your Majesty.
- The Duke of Weaseltown. - &Weselton&!
这是猥琐屯公爵
Duke of Weselton, Your Majesty.
韦瑟顿公爵
As your closest partner in trade it seems only fitting
作为您最亲密的贸易伙伴
that I offer you
我应该请您跳
your first dance as queen.
加冕后的第一支舞
One-two, and jump.
Thank you. Only, I don't dance.
可是我不跳舞
But my sister does.
但我妹妹可以
- What? - Oh! Lucky you.
Oh, I don't think...
If you swoon, let me know. I'll catch you.
如果你晕过去
我会接住你
Like an agile peacock.
就像只机敏的孔雀
Speaking of, so great to have the gates open.
城门能开启真是太好了
Why did they shut them in the first place?
为什么之前都要关闭呢
Do you know the reason? Hmm?
你知道原因吗
- No. - No.
All right. Hang on!
They don't call me the &Little Dipper& for nothing!
我的外号&小北斗星&可不是浪得虚名
Like a chicken with the face of a monkey, I fly.
就像一只猴面鸡身的动物
Let me know when you're ready
准备好再跳一轮的时候请告诉我
for another round, Milady.
准备好再跳一轮的时候请告诉我
Well, he was sprightly.
他真是精力充沛
Especially for a man in heels.
尤其他还穿着高跟鞋
Are you okay?
I've never been better. This is so nice.
我从来没这么开心过
感觉太棒了
I wish it could be like this all the time.
我希望以后都能像今天这样
But it can't.
- Why not? - It just can't.
Excuse me for a minute.
那我先走了
I'd be honored.
Glad I caught you.
幸亏我抓住你了
I often had a whole parlor to myself to slide!
我一般都是一个人乱跑
- Oh! - Oops!
Your physique helps, I'm sure, too.
你的身材也很不错
What's this?
Uh, I was born with it.
我生来就有这个
Although, I dreamed I was kissed by a troll.
虽然梦里是被地精亲吻过才有的
I like it.
Yeah, the whole thing.
所有的一切
You got it.
Okay, wait, wait. So, you have how many brothers?
你到底有多少个兄弟
Twelve older brothers.
十二个哥哥
Three of them pretended I was invisible,
有两年他们中的三个
literally, for two years.
完全忽视我的存在
That's horrible.
It's what brothers do.
哥哥们都这样
And sisters.
Elsa and I were really close when we were little.
小时候艾尔莎和我非常亲密
But then, one day, she just shut me out,
但后来有一天
她也把我拒之门外
and I never knew why.
我从来不知道原因
I would never shut you out.
我永远不会将你拒之门外
Okay, can I just say something crazy?
我能说点疯话吗
I love crazy.
我喜欢听疯话
All my life has been A series of doors in my face
我的生活不过是面前的一扇又一扇门
And then suddenly I bump into you
但是突然之间
我撞见了你
I was thinking the same thing, because, like...
我也这么想
I've been searching my whole life
我穷尽一生只为寻找自我
To find my own place
我穷尽一生只为寻找自我
And maybe it's the party talking
也许因为这是派对
Or the chocolate fondue
或是巧克力火锅
But with you
但和你在一起
But with you I found my place
但和你在一起
我找到了自我
I see your face
看到你的脸
And it's nothing like I've ever known before
这感觉从未有过
Love is an open
爱是一扇相互敞开的心门
爱是一扇相互敞开的心门
Love is an open
爱是一扇相互敞开的心门
- Door - Door
爱是一扇相互敞开的心门
Love is an open door
爱是一扇相互敞开的心门
- With you - With you
和你在一起
和你在一起
Love is an open door
爱是一扇相互敞开的心门
- I mean, it's crazy - What?
-这太疯狂了
- We finish each other's - Sandwiches
-我们吃完了对方的
That's what I was gonna say!
我正想说这个
I've never met someone
我从未遇到过和我如此默契的人
Who thinks so much like me
我从未遇到过和我如此默契的人
Jinx! Jinx again!
Our mental synchronization Can have but one explanation
我们心意相通
只有一个原因
- You - And I
你和我是命中注定
- Were - Just
你和我是命中注定
Meant to be
你和我是命中注定
- Say goodbye - Say goodbye
To the pain of the past
对过去的痛苦
We don't have to feel it anymore
我们无需再那样活
Love is an open door
爱若开启的门
Love is an open
爱若开启的门
- Door - Door
爱若开启的门
Life can be so much more
生命有你更精彩
- With you - With you
生命有你更精彩
Love is an open
爱若开启的门
- Door - Door
爱若开启的门
Can I say something crazy?
我能说句疯狂的话吗
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Can I say something even crazier?
我能说句更疯狂的话吗
- Coming through. - Excuse me. Oh...
- Pardon. Sorry. - Oh!
Can we just get around you there?
能借过一下吗
Thank you. Oh! There she is.
I mean, Queen. Me again. Um...
May I present Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.
请允许我介绍
南部群岛的汉斯王子
Your Majesty.
We would like...
我们希望得到
Uh, your blessing...
得到您的祝福
Of our marriage.
祝福我们结婚
- Marriage? - Yes!
I'm sorry, I'm confused.
我没弄明白
Well, we haven't worked out all the details ourselves.
我们还没有讨论细节
We'll need a few days to plan the ceremony.
我们会花几天时间计划婚礼
Of course, we'll have soup, roast and ice cream. And then...
当然婚礼上会有汤羹
Wait. Would we live here?
我们要住在这里吗
- Here? - Absolutely!
- Anna! - Oh!
We can invite all twelve of your brothers to stay with us.
我们可以邀请你12个哥哥过来一起住
What? No, no, no.
- Of course we have the room. - Wait, slow down.
我们有的是房间
也许他们...
No one's brothers are staying here.
谁的哥哥都不会住在这里
No one is getting married.
谁都不会结婚
Wait, what?
May I talk to you, please? Alone.
能私下跟你聊几句吗
No. Whatever you have to say, you can say to both of us.
你要说什么
可以当着我俩的面说
Fine. You can't marry a man you just met.
你不能嫁给一个刚认识的人
You can if it's true love.
我们是真爱
Anna, what do you know about true love?
你对真爱了解多少
More than you.
起码比你了解
All you know is how to shut people out.
你只知道把人拒之门外
You asked for my blessing, but my answer is no.
你们想得到我的祝福
我回答是不
Now, excuse me.
Your Majesty, if I may ease your...
No, you may not. And I think you should go.
The party is over. Close the gates.
宴会结束了
- Yes, Your Majesty. - What?
Elsa, no, no! Wait.
Give me my glove!
把手套还给我
Elsa, please, please.
I can't live like this anymore!
我无法再这样生活了
Then leave.
What did I ever do to you?
我到底怎么惹到你了
Enough, Anna.
No, why? Why do you shut me out?
你为什么把我拒之门外
Why do you shut the world out?
为什么把全世界拒之门外
What are you so afraid of?
你到底害怕什么
I said, enough!
I knew there was something dubious going on here.
这里有不可告人的秘密
There she is!
Yes! It is her!
与我们喝一杯吧
Queen Elsa.
艾尔莎女王
Our beautiful queen!
Your Majesty? Are you all right?
There she is! Stop her!
Please, just stay away from me. Stay away.
Monster. Monster!
Wait, please!
Elsa, stop!
The fjord.
- Snow! - Snow?
Yes, snow.
- Are you all right? - No.
Did you know?
你之前知道吗
Look, it's snowing. It's snowing!
The queen has cursed this land!
这个地方被女王诅咒了
She must be stopped! You have to go after her.
我们一定要阻止她
你们得把她抓回来
You! Is there sorcery in you, too?
你也会妖术吗
Are you a monster, too?
你也是怪物吗
No, no. I'm completely ordinary.
我是很普通的人
That's right, she is.
In the best way.
我是说正常
And my sister is not a monster.
我姐姐不是怪物
She nearly killed me!
她差点杀死我
- You slipped on ice. - Her ice.
-你自己滑倒在冰上的
-她变出的冰
It was an accident. She was scared.
She didn't mean it. She didn't mean any of this.
她不是故意的
她不是有意做这些的
Tonight was my fault. I pushed her. So
今晚的事是我的责任
是我逼的她
I'm the one that needs to go after her.
所以该由我去把她找回来
- Bring me my horse, please. - Anna, no.
-把我的马牵过来
这太危险了
It's too dangerous.
这太危险了
Elsa is not dangerous.
艾尔莎不危险
I'll bring her back, and I'll make this right.
我会把她找回来
让这里恢复正常
I'm coming with you.
-我跟你一起去
No, I need you here to take care of Arendelle.
我需要你留下帮我照看阿伦黛尔
On my honor.
愿尽绵薄之力
I leave Prince Hans in charge.
我委托汉斯王子管理这里
Are you sure you can trust her?
你确定能信任她吗
I don't want you getting hurt.
我不希望你受到伤害
She's my sister.
她是我姐姐
She would never hurt me.
她绝不会伤害我的
The snow glows white On the mountain tonight
皑皑白雪覆盖今夜的山
Not a footprint to be seen
埋藏身后我的足迹
A kingdom of isolation
在这孤独白色国度
And it looks like I'm the queen
我就是那冰雪的女王
The wind is howling
Like this swirling storm inside
内心亦涌动不能平息
Couldn't keep it in Heaven knows I tried
不管多努力
再无法藏匿
Don't let them in Don't let them see
掩藏好自己
不许人靠近
Be the good girl You always have to be
别让大家担心
Conceal, don't feel Don't let them know
把真心封闭
不让人看清
Well, now they know
如今被看清
Let it go! Let it go!
Can't hold me back anymore
秘密已经大白于天下
Let it go! Let it go!
Turn away and slam the door
告别过去不留一丝牵挂
I don't care
何必在乎它
What they're going to say
何必在乎它
Let the storm rage on
就让狂风怒号
The cold never bothered me anyway
冰封千里我也从不害怕
It's funny how some distance Makes everything seem small
现在回首遥望从前
往事变得微不足道
And the fears that once controlled me
曾经桎梏我的恐惧
Can't get to me at all
也都远的看不到
It's time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
让自己也吃惊
No right, no wrong
No rules for me
I'm free!
Let it go!
I am one with the wind and sky
融化在天际
Let it go! Let it go!
You'll never see me cry
我再没有眼泪
Here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let the storm rage on
任那狂风怒号
My power flurries through the air
雪花漫天飘下
这是我的魔法
Into the ground
雪花漫天飘下
这是我的魔法
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals
冰片旋转纷飞
是我的灵魂在升华
All around
冰片旋转纷飞
是我的灵魂在升华
And one thought crystallizes Like an icy blast
思绪结晶成冰凌
是冰雪的爆炸
I'm never going back
过去已是过去
The past is in the past
是再也回不去
Let it go! Let it go!
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
如晨曦一般冉冉升起
Let it go! Let it go!
That perfect girl is gone
别指望我回到过去
Here I stand
In the light of day
Let the storm rage on!
任那狂风怒号
The cold never bothered me anyway
冰封千里我也从不害怕
Elsa, it's me, Anna,
your sister who didn't mean to make you freeze the summer.
老妹我不是故意让你冰封夏天的
I'm sorry. It's all my fault.
都是我的错
Of course, none of it would have happened
如果她对我坦诚点
if she had just told me her secret.
也不会发生这样的事儿
She's a stinker.
她这个家伙
Oh, no. No, no, no! Come back!
No, no, no!
Snow. It had to be snow.
干嘛一定是雪
She couldn't have had tropical magic
她就不能拥有热带魔法
that covered the fjords in white sand and warm...
变出细细白沙和暖暖的...
Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold.
Ooh. &And sauna&!
- Yoo-hoo. - Hmm?
Big summer blowout.
夏季大促销
Half off swimming suits, clogs,
游泳衣半价
and a sun balm of my own invention, yah?
还有自产的防晒霜
Oh. Great. For now, um, how about boots?
有靴子卖吗
Winter boots and dresses?
有冬靴和衣服吗
That would be in our winter department.
那些在冬季用品区
I was just wondering.
Has another young woman...
有没有别的年轻女子
The queen perhaps, I don't know,
比如女王之类的路过这里
passed through here?
比如女王之类的路过这里
The only one crazy enough to be out in this storm
这种暴雪天气只有你这么神经会跑出来
is you, dear.
这种暴雪天气只有你这么神经会跑出来
You and this fellow.
还有这个家伙
Big summer blowout.
夏季大促销
Behind you.
Oh! Right. Excuse me.
Oh. A real howler in July, yes?
真是七月飘雪啊
Wherever could it be coming from?
这是从哪里来的冷空气
The North Mountain.
North Mountain.
That Will be forty.
Forty? No, ten.
Oh, dear, that's no good.
See, this is from our winter stock,
这是冬季库存商品
where supply and demand have a big problem.
现在供应量和需求量极度不平衡
You want to talk about a supply and demand problem?
你跟我说供求的问题
I sell ice for a living.
我以卖冰块为生
Ooh. That's a rough business to be in right now.
那现在你的生意可够难做的
I mean, that is really...
That's unfortunate.
真是不走运
Still forty.
40块不能少
But I will throw in a visit to Oaken's sauna.
但可以赠送你
一次欧肯独家桑拿浴
Yoo-hoo. Hi, family.
Ten is all I got. Help me out.
我只有10块
Okay. Ten will get you this and no more.
那胡萝卜卖给你
不能再便宜了
Okay, just tell me one thing.
我就问一件事
What was happening on the North Mountain?
北山那边到底发生了什么
Did it seem magical?
看起来像魔法吗
Now, back up while I deal with this crook, here.
让我收拾这个奸商
What did you call me?
你叫我什么
Okay, okay. I'm out.
回见了您勒
No, Sven, I didn't get your carrots.
我没买到你的胡萝卜
But I did find us a place to sleep.
但我找到了过夜的地方
And it's free.
还是免费的
I'm sorry about this violence.
很抱歉刚才的暴力行为
I will add a quart of lutefisk,
我另送你一瓶腌鳕鱼
so we have good feelings.
弥补刚才的不愉快
Just the outfit and the boots, yah?
只要外套和靴子吗
Reindeers are better than people
驯鹿比人类善良
Sven, don't you think that's true?
你说是不是
&Yeah, people will beat you And curse you and cheat you&
人类会揍你
&Every one of them's bad, except you&
其他人很坏
Aw. Thanks, buddy.
But people smell better than reindeers
但人类比驯鹿更好闻
Sven, don't you think I'm right?
你说对不对
&That's once again true For all, except you&
但你可不香
You got me Let's call it a night
被你说中了
让我们休息吧
&Good night&
Don't let the frostbite
小心不要被冻坏
小心不要被冻坏
Nice duet.
不错的二重唱
It's just you. What do you want?
你想怎么样
I want you to take me up the North Mountain.
我想让你带我去北山
I don't take people places.
我不做向导的
Let me rephrase that.
我重说一遍吧
Take me up the North Mountain.
带我去北山
Look, I know how to stop this winter.
我知道如何停止寒冬
We leave at dawn.
我们明早出发
And you forgot the carrots for Sven.
而且你忘了斯温的胡萝卜
Oops, sorry.
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't...
我不是故意的
We leave now. Right now.
我们现在就走
Hang on! We like to go fast.
我们要加速了
- I like fast. - Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa...
我喜欢加速
Get your feet down. This is fresh lacquer.
放下你的脚
Seriously, were you raised in a barn?
你是乡下长大的吗
- No, I was raised in a castle. - Hmm.
我在城堡里长大的
So, uh, tell me,
what made the queen go all ice-crazy?
女王发了什么疯要冰封一切
Oh. Well...
It was all my fault.
都是我的错
I got engaged, but then she freaked out,
她很不高兴
because I'd only just met him, you know, that day.
因为那个人是我那天刚认识的
And she said she wouldn't bless the marriage, and...
她不会祝福我们的婚姻
Wait. You got engaged to someone you just met that day?
你跟一个刚认识的人订婚
Yeah. Anyway, I got mad, and so she got mad,
反正我生气了
她也生气了
and then she tried to walk away,
她打算离开
and I grabbed her glove...
我一把抓下了她的手套
You mean to tell me you got engaged
你是认真的吗
你跟一个刚认识的人订了婚
to someone you just met that day?
你跟一个刚认识的人订了婚
Yes. Pay attention.
But the thing is, she wore the gloves all the time,
她一直带着手套
so I just thought, maybe she has a thing about dirt.
我一直以为她只是有洁癖
Didn't your parents ever warn you about strangers?
你父母没告诉过你小心陌生人吗
Yes, they did.
But Hans is not a stranger.
但汉斯不是陌生人
Oh, yeah? What's his last name?
&Of the Southern Isles.&
姓南部群岛吧
- What's his favorite food? - Sandwiches.
-他最喜欢吃是什么
- Best friend's name? - Probably John.
-最好的朋友是谁
-可能叫约翰吧
- Eye color? - Dreamy.
-眼睛的颜色
-梦幻般的颜色
- Foot size? - Foot size doesn't matter.
-穿多大码的鞋
-鞋码很重要吗
Have you had a meal with him yet?
你跟他一起吃过饭吗
What if you hate the way he eats?
如果你讨厌他吃饭的样子呢
What if you hate the way he picks his nose?
如果你讨厌他挖鼻屎呢
Picks his nose?
And eats it.
Excuse me, sir. He is a prince.
- All men do it. - Ew.
所有男人都这么干
Look, it doesn't matter. It's true love.
这都不重要
我们是真爱
It doesn't sound like true love.
听起来不像真爱
Are you some sort of love expert?
难道你是传说中的爱情专家吗
No. But, uh, I have friends who are.
但我朋友是
You have friends
你有朋友是爱情专家
who are love experts? I'm not buying it.
你有朋友是爱情专家
- Stop talking. - No, no, no. No, no.
- I'd like to meet these... - No, I mean it.
我很乐意见见...
不是开玩笑
- What are they? - Wolves.
- What do we do? - I got this.
-我们该怎么办
-我来对付它们
You just... Don't fall off, and don't get eaten.
你坐好别掉下去
确保自己别被吃掉
But I want to help!
但我想帮忙
- No. - Why not?
为什么不行
Because I don't trust your judgment.
因为我不相信你的判断力
Excuse me?
Who marries a man she just met?
谁会嫁给一个刚认识的陌生人
It's true love!
我们是真爱
Whoa. Whoa!
Christopher!
克里斯托佛
It's &Kristoff&!
是克里斯托夫
You almost set me on fire!
你差点把我点着
But I didn't.
Get ready to jump, Sven!
You don't tell him what to do.
不需要你指挥它
- Hey! - I do!
Jump, Sven!
But I just paid it off.
我才还清贷款
Uh-oh. No. No.
Ah! No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
Pull, Sven. Pull!
I'll replace your sled, and everything in it.
我会赔偿你的雪橇和所有损失
And I understand if you don't want to help me anymore.
如果你不想帮忙了
我完全理解
Of course I don't want to help her anymore. In fact,
我当然不想再帮她了
this whole thing has ruined me
这事儿让我再也不想
for helping anyone ever again.
帮助任何人了
It's this way?
是朝这走吗
&She'll die on her own.&
她自己会死掉的
- I can live with that. - Here we go.
- 死就死吧
&But you won't get your new sled if she's dead.&
但如果她死了
就没人赔你雪橇了
I think, actually, it's up.
Sometimes, I really don't like you.
有时候你还真讨厌
Hold up! We're coming.
I mean, sure. I'll let you tag along.
我可以让你跟着
Arendelle.
It's completely frozen.
完全被冰雪覆盖了
But it will be fine. Elsa will thaw it.
艾尔莎会解冻一切的
Yeah. Now, come on.
This way to the North Mountain?
北山是往这边走吗
More like this way.
准确的说是往那边走
I never knew winter could be so beautiful.
我从不知道冬天能如此美丽
It really is beautiful, isn't it?
But it's so white.
但太洁白了
You know, how about a little color?
弄点颜色如何
I'm thinking maybe some crimson, chartreuse.
我觉得深红色
黄绿色不错
How about yellow?
No, not yellow. Yellow and snow?
Am I right?
我说的对吗
- Hi. - You're creepy.
-你有点恐怖
- Whoa! - I don't want it.
- Back at you. - Please don't drop me.
请别把我掉到地上
- No. - Come on, it's just a head.
只是个脑袋
All right. We got off to a bad start.
看来这个初次见面不算美好
Ew, ew, ew, the body!
Wait, what am I looking at right now?
我眼前这些是什么
Why are you hanging off the earth like a bat?
为什么你们跟蝙蝠一样倒挂着
All right, wait one second.
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
Now, I'm perfect.
现在我帅呆了
Well, almost.
It was like my whole life got turned upside down.
好像整个世界都颠倒了
Oh! Too hard. I'm sorry!
- Head rush! - I was just... Are you okay?
你没事儿吧
Are you kidding me? I am wonderful!
开什么玩笑
我感觉好极了
I've always wanted a nose.
我一直想要个鼻子
It's like a little baby unicorn.
就像小小的独角兽
But... Hey! Whoa!
I love it even more.
这样更棒了
All right, let's start this thing over.
让我们重新认识一下
Hi, everyone.
I'm Olaf.
我叫奥洛夫
And I like warm hugs.
来个热情的拥抱吧
That's right. Olaf.
And you are?
小姐芳名啊
I'm Anna.
And who's the funky-looking donkey over there?
这头滑稽的蠢驴是谁
- That's Sven. - Uh-huh.
And who's the reindeer?
那这只驯鹿呢
Oh, the... Oh. Okay. That makes things easier for me.
Aw, look at him trying to kiss my nose.
想亲我的鼻子
- I like you, too. - Olaf.
我也喜欢你
- Did Elsa build you? - Yeah. Why?
你是艾尔莎造出来的吗
Do you know where she is?
你知道她在哪吗
- Fascinating. - Yeah. Why?
Do you think you could show us the way?
你能给我们引路吗
Yeah. Why?
How does this work? Ow!
这是怎么弄的
Stop it, Sven. I'm trying to focus, here.
- Yeah. Why? - I'll tell you why.
-我告诉怎么了
We need Elsa to bring back summer.
我们需要艾尔莎唤回夏天
- Summer? - Mmm-hmm.
Oh. I don't know why,
我也不知道为什么
but I've always loved the idea of summer.
但是我一直都很向往夏天
And sun, and all things hot.
还有太阳和所有一切炙热的东西
I'm guessing you don't have much experience with heat.
我猜你是没怎么接触过高温吧
But sometimes I like to close my eyes,
但是有时候我喜欢闭上眼睛
and imagine what it would be like when summer does come.
想象夏天真实来临时的景象
Bees will buzz Kids will blow dandelion fuzz
蜜蜂在蜂鸣
孩童吹起蒲公英的绒毛
And I'll be doing Whatever snow does in summer
而我就像个雪人一样享受夏天
A drink in my hand
手里抓着杯饮料
My snow up against the burning sand
躺在灼人的沙滩上
Probably getting gorgeously tanned
也许还能晒个美丽的小麦色
I'll finally see a summer breeze
我终于可以见证夏日的微风
Blow away a winter storm
吹走冬日的暴风
And find out what happens to solid water
我还要看看天气变暖后
When it gets warm
冰冻成块的水会如何变化
And I can't wait to see
我等不及想知道
What my buddies all think of me
我的小伙伴们都会怎么看我
Just imagine how much cooler I'll be
想象一下我要是在夏天得有多酷呀
In summer!
The hot and the cold are both so intense
寒冷和炎热都是如此的猛烈
Put them together It just makes sense
将会多么轰烈
Winter's a good time To stay in and cuddle
冬天适合待在室内相互依偎
But put me in summer and I'll be a...
但是到了夏天
我将会成为一个
Happy snowman!
幸福的雪人
When life gets rough
在生活艰辛之时
I like to hold on to my dream
我喜欢坚持我的梦想
Relaxing in the summer sun Just letting off steam
想象自己在夏日里慵懒地散发热气
Oh, the sky
天空将会如此湛蓝
Will be blue
天空将会如此湛蓝
And you guys will be there, too
你们俩也会陪伴在我身边
When I finally do
而我终将成为一个活在夏天的雪人
What frozen things do In summer!
而我终将成为一个活在夏天的雪人
- I'm gonna tell him. - Don't you dare.
-我要告诉他实情
In summer!
So, come on! Elsa's this way.
要找艾尔莎请跟我来
Let's go bring back summer!
咱们去把夏天捎回来吧
I'm coming!
Somebody's gotta tell him.
总得有人告诉他实情啊
No, no. You've got the bark facing down.
你把有树皮的那面朝下了
The bark needs to be face-up.
树皮那面要朝上放
- Bark down is drier. - Bark up!
树皮朝下放更干燥
- Bark down! - Papa!
Cloak? Does anyone need a cloak?
有人要斗篷吗
Arendelle is indebted to you, Your Highness.
阿伦黛尔的人民感谢您
The castle is open.
城堡现在开放了
There is soup and hot glogg in the great hall.
热汤和格拉格热饮
Here, pass these out.
把这些发下去
Prince Hans!
Are we expected to just sit here and freeze
我们是不是
就得这么坐在一旁
while you give away all of Arendelle's tradable goods?
瑟瑟发抖地看着你把阿伦黛尔的货物免费发放完啊
Princess Anna has given her orders.
安娜公主已经下令
And that's another thing!
那是另一回事
Has it dawned on you that your princess may be conspiring
你有没有想过
with a wicked Sorceress
可能正和邪恶的女巫密谋
to destroy us all?
把全国人民都毁掉呢
Do not question the princess.
不许质疑公主
She left me in charge
她既然让我掌权
and I will not hesitate
那我将毫不迟疑地
to protect Arendelle from treason.
保护阿伦黛尔不受叛乱之苦
Whoa! Whoa!
Whoa, boy. Easy.
It's Princess Anna's horse.
这是安娜公主的马
So, where is the princess?
她出什么事了
- Where could she be? - Where is she?
- 她能在哪儿?
Princess Anna is in trouble.
安娜公主身陷险境
I need volunteers to go with me to find her.
我需要志愿者跟我一起找她
- I'll go. - I volunteer.
I volunteer two men, My Lord.
我的侍从跟随您
Be prepared for anything.
做好万全准备
And should you encounter the queen,
万一你们遇见皇后
you are to put an end to this winter.
你们有权结束这个冬天
- Do you understand? - Hmm.
So, how exactly are you planning to stop this weather?
你到底准备怎么结束这个鬼天气呢
Oh. I am gonna talk to my sister.
我准备跟我姐姐谈谈
That's your plan?
这就是你的计划吗
My ice business is riding on you talking to your sister?
我的冰块生意
就指着你跟你姐姐谈谈吗
So, you're not at all afraid of her?
这么说你是一点都不怕她咯
- Why would I be? - Yeah.
-我为什么要怕她呀
I bet she's the nicest, gentlest, warmest person ever.
我敢打赌艾尔莎一定是有史以来
最善良最温柔最温暖的人了
Oh. Look at that.
I've been impaled.
我被钉住了
现在怎么办
It's too steep.
这悬崖太陡了
I've only got one rope
我只有一条绳子
and you don't know how to climb mountains.
而你又不会爬山
谁说我不会
What are you doing?
I'm going to see my sister.
我要去见我姐姐
You're gonna kill yourself.
你这是自杀的节奏呀
I wouldn't put my foot there.
是我就不会踩那里
- You're distracting me. - Or there.
-你别让我分心
-踩那也不行
How do you know Elsa even wants to see you?
你怎么知道艾尔莎会肯见你呢
All right. I'm just blocking you out
我要屏蔽你
because I gotta concentrate, here.
因为我得专心爬山
You know, most people who disappear
你要知道大多数躲到深山里的人
into the mountains want to be alone.
都是希望自己一个人待着的
Nobody wants to be alone.
没人想要自己一个人待着
Except maybe you.
也许只有你
I'm not alone. I have friends, remember?
我可不是独自一人
我有朋友的
You mean, the love experts?
你是说那些爱情专家们
Yes, the love experts.
爱情专家们
Please tell me I'm almost there.
我差不多爬到山顶了吧
Does the air seem a bit thin to you up here?
这里的空气是不是更稀薄了
Hey, Sven?
Not sure if this is gonna solve the problem,
我不知道我这算不算是解决了一大难题
but I found a staircase that leads exactly
我找到了一个台阶
where you wanted to go.
正好通往你们的目的地
Ha-ha! Thank goodness. Catch!
Thanks. That was like a crazy trust exercise.
我还怕你不接呢
Now, that's ice.
这么多的冰
I might cry.
我快感动哭了
Go ahead. I won't judge.
All right, take it easy, boy. Come here.
慢慢来伙计
I got you.
Okay. You stay right here, buddy.
你就在这等着
Just knock.
Why isn't she knocking?
她怎么还不敲门
Do you think she knows how to knock?
你说她是不是不会敲门啊
Huh. It opened.
That's a first.
这可是史无前例
Oh. You should probably wait out here.
你最好还是在外面等一下吧
- What? - The last time I introduced her to a guy,
我上次向她引荐男人
she froze everything.
她把一切都冻住了
But, but... Oh, come on!
It's a palace made of ice. Ice is my life!
这可是冰城啊
冰就是我的生命啊
Bye, Sven.
You, too, Olaf.
你也在外面等
- Me? - Just give us a minute.
-让我们俩单独谈谈
- three... - Four...
It's me, Anna.
Whoa. Elsa, you look different.
你的样子变了
It's a good different.
And this place...
还有这个宫殿
It's amazing.
真是美极了
Thank you.
I never knew what I was capable of.
我以前一直不知道自己的能力
I'm so sorry about what happened. If I'd have known...
对于之前发生的一切我很抱歉
要是我早知道...
No, no, no. It's okay.
You don't have to apologize, but you should probably go.
你不需要道歉
但是也许你该走了
But I just got here.
但是我才刚到呀
You belong down in Arendelle.
阿伦黛尔才是你的归属
So do you.
也是你的归属
No, Anna, I belong here.
我一个人的
Where I can be who I am without hurting anybody.
我在这里才能做真正的自己
不会伤害到任何人
Actually, about that...
关于这个问题
- Sixty! - Wait. What is that?
那是什么声音
Hi! I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!
我叫奥洛夫
我喜欢热情的拥抱
Yeah. You built me.
你堆出来的雪人
Remember that?
你还记得吗
And you're alive?
你居然活了
Um... I think so.
He's just like the one we built as kids.
跟小时候堆的那个一模一样
Elsa, we were so close.
咱们那时候多亲啊
We can be like that again.
我们可以再回到那个时候
- Catch me! - Slow down!
We can't. Goodbye, Anna.
我们回不去了
Elsa, wait.
No, I'm just trying to protect you.
我是在保护你
You don't have to protect me. I'm not afraid.
你用不着保护我
Please don't shut me out again.
求你别再把我拒之门外了
Please don't slam the door
求求你别再关上心门
You don't have to keep Your distance anymore
你不需要再跟我保持距离
'Cause for the first time in forever
因为这么久以来
I finally understand
我终于理解了你
For the first time in forever
好久以来第一次
We can fix this hand in hand
我们可以携手解决问题
We can head down this mountain together.
我们可以一同走下这座冰山
You don't have to live in fear
你无需再生活在恐惧中
'Cause for the first time in forever
好久以来我终于可以说
I Will be right here
我会待在你身边
Please go back home
求你回家去吧
Your life awaits
美好的生活等着你
Go enjoy the sun And open up the gates
去享受阳光
- Yeah, but... - I know.
You mean well But leave me be
你是一片好意
但我心意已决
Yes, I'm alone
我是独自一人
But I'm alone and free
但我可以享受自由
Just stay away And you'll be safe from me
和我保持距离
你便不会受到伤害
Actually, we're not
这是不可能的
What do you mean, you're not?
I get the feeling you don't know
看来你还不知道
What do I not know?
我不知道什么
Arendelle's in deep, deep, deep
阿伦黛尔被很厚很厚很厚的积雪覆盖
阿伦黛尔被很厚很厚很厚的积雪覆盖
You kind of set off an eternal winter everywhere.
你把所有地方都变成了冬天
Everywhere?
Well, it's okay, you can just unfreeze it.
你解冻一下就好了
No, I can't. I don't know how.
我不知道怎么解冻
Sure you can. I know you can.
你肯定会的
我知道你会
'Cause for the first time in forever
因为好久以来
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free!
我真是个傻瓜
我无法拥有自由
You don't have to be afraid
你无需再恐惧
No escape from the storm inside of me
永远无法逃离我内心的暴风雪
We can work this out together
我们可以一同解决
I can't control the curse!
我无法掌控我身上的诅咒
We'll reverse the storm you've made
我们能逆转严冬
Anna, please you'll only make it worse!
你只会越弄越糟
Don't panic There's so much fear!
我内心充满了恐惧
We'll make the sun shine bright
我们会让阳光再度普照
You're not safe here!
你在这不安全
We can face this thing together
我们可以共同面对
We can change this winter weather
我们可以改变这冬天的气候
And everything will be all right
一切都会好的
I can't!
Are you okay?
I'm okay.
I'm fine.
Who's this?
Wait, it doesn't matter. Just...
这都不重要了
You have to go.
No, I know we can figure this out together.
我知道我们能找到办法
What power do you have to stop this winter?
你有什么能力来结束这寒冬
To stop me?
Anna, I think we should go.
我们该走了
No, I'm not leaving without you, Elsa.
你不走我也不走
Yes, you are.
Stop! Put us down!
放我们下来
Watch out for my butt!
小心我的屁股
It is not nice to throw people!
把人抛来抛去的很不礼貌耶
Whoa, whoa, whoa, feisty-pants. Okay, relax.
- Just calm down! Calm down! - Okay! All right!
- I'm okay. - Just let the snowman be.
别理那个雪人就是了
- I'm calm. - Great.
Oh! Come on!
Oh. Look, see? Now, you made him mad.
你把它惹急了
I'll distract him. You guys go.
我去引开他
你们俩赶紧跑
No, no! Not you guys!
我不是说你们
This just got a whole lot harder.
这下麻烦了
What are you doing?
I got him!
我打到他了
Whoa! Stop!
It's a hundred foot drop.
这得有三十多米吧
It's two hundred.
是六十多米
- What's that for? - I'm digging a snow anchor.
-你这是要干吗
-我在挖雪锚
Okay. What if we fall?
要是我们摔下去怎么办
There's twenty feet of fresh powder down there.
下面的积雪有大概六米
It'll be like landing on a pillow.
摔下去也会感觉像是掉在了枕头上
Hopefully.
至少我希望如此
Okay, Anna. On three.
- Okay. - One...
You tell me when. I'm ready to go.
要跳的时候告诉我
- Two... - I was born ready! Yes!
-我准备好了
我时刻准备着
Calm down.
What the... Whoa!
That happened.
这事也常有
Man, am I out of shape.
我身材还真是超级走样啊
There we go. Hey, Anna!
Sven! Where did you guys go?
你们俩跑哪去了
We totally lost Marshmallow back there.
我们把那个大个子甩得远远的了
Hey! We were just talking about you.
我们正说到你呢
All good things, all good things.
This is not making much of a difference, is it?
这样也没什么分别
Hang in there, guys!
Go. Go faster!
- Wait, what? - Hey!
克里斯托夫
Don't come back!
别再回来了
We won't.
我们不会再来了
Hey, you were right. Just like a pillow.
你说的没错耶
真的像掉在枕头上一样
I can't feel my legs! I can't feel my legs!
我的腿没有知觉了
- Those are my legs. - Ooh!
那是我的腿
Hey, do me a favor, grab my butt.
抓住我的屁股
Oh. That feels better.
感觉好多了
Hey, Sven! He found us.
他找到咱们了
Who's my cute little reindeer?
这只可爱的小驯鹿
Don't talk to him like that.
不许这么跟他讲话
You're tickling me.
Are you okay?
Thank you.
- How's your head? - Ah! Ooh!
你的头没事吧
It's fine. Uh...
Uh, I'm good. I've got a thick skull.
我脑壳比较厚
I don't have a skull.
我就没有脑壳
也没有骨头
我就没有脑壳
也没有骨头
So, uh... So, now what?
现在怎么办
现在怎么办
现在怎么办
我该怎么办呢
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办呢
She threw me out.
她把我赶出来了
I can't go back to Arendelle with the weather like this.
我不能任由天气这个样子
就逃回阿伦黛尔
And then there's your ice business.
再说还有你的冰块生意...
Hey, hey. Don't worry about my ice business.
别担心我的冰块生意
- Worry about your hair! - What?
-还是担心一下你的头发吧
I just fell off a cliff. You should see your hair.
我刚从悬崖上掉下来
你的头发也很乱好吗
No, yours is turning white.
你的头发变白了
White? It's... What?
It's because she struck you, isn't it?
是因为她打到你了
Does it look bad?
看上去很糟吗
- No. - You hesitated.
No, I didn't.
Anna, you need help, okay? Come on.
我们得找人帮忙
Okay! Where are we going?
我们这是去哪
To see my friends.
去找我的朋友们
The love experts?
那些爱情专家吗
- Love experts? - Uh-huh.
And don't worry, they'll be able to fix this.
他们会治好你的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because I've seen them do it before.
因为我曾经看过他们治好你
I like to consider myself a love expert.
我觉得我自己也是个爱情专家
Get it together.
Control it.
Don't feel. Don't feel.
Don't feel.
Don't feel!
Look, Sven, the sky is awake.
夜空还亮着
- Are you cold? - A little.
Uh... Wait. Come here.
So, uh, about my friends. Well...
关于我的朋友们
I say &friends&...
我说他们是朋友
They're more like family.
其实他们更像是我的家人
Anyway, when I was a kid, it was just me and Sven.
在我小的时候
只有我和斯温相依为命
Until they, you know, kinda took us in.
直到他们收留了我们
- They did? - Yeah.
I don't want to scare you.
我不想吓唬你
They can be a little inappropriate and loud.
有时候不太会说话
而且嗓门很大
Very loud.
They are also stubborn at times,
他们有时还会很固执
and a little overbearing.
And heavy. Really, really, heavy.
非常非常沉
But you'll get it. They mean well.
但是你别担心
他们也还好
他们本意不坏
Kristoff, they sound wonderful.
克里斯托夫
他们听起来很棒
Okay, then.
Meet my family.
这就是我的家人
Hey, guys.
They're rocks.
他们都是石头
You are a sight for sore eyes.
你真让人赏心悦目
He's crazy.
他是个疯子
Rocko's looking sharp, as usual.
洛可看起来真漂亮
Clay, whoa... I don't even recognize you.
我差点认不出你来了
You lost so much weight.
怎么重了这么多
I'll distract him while you run.
我来引开他们的注意力
Hi, Sven's family!
斯温的家人们
It's nice to meet you.
见到你们很高兴
Because I love you, Anna, I insist you run.
因为我很爱你
所以你赶紧逃
I understand you're love experts. Ooh!
我听说你们是爱情专家
Why aren't you running?
你怎么还不逃
Okay. Well, I'm gonna go.
- Go. - No, no, no. Anna, wait.
克里斯托夫
Kristoff's home!
克里斯托夫回来了
- Kristoff's here! - Kristoff's home!
克里斯托夫
克里斯托夫回来了
- Wait, &Kristoff&? - Uh-huh.
克里斯托夫
Ah, let me look at you.
让我好好看看你
Take off your clothes, I wash them.
把衣服脱下来
克里斯托夫
我来给你洗洗
No! No, I'm going to keep my clothes on.
我还是穿着衣服吧
Look, it's great to see you all,
见到你们很高兴
but where's Granpabbie?
但是老帕比呢
He's napping.
But look, I grew a mushroom.
我长出蘑菇来了
- I... - I earned my fire crystal.
我赢得了一块火晶
I passed a kidney stone.
我取了一块肾结石
Kristoff, pick me up.
克里斯托夫
You're getting big.
Good for you.
Trolls. They're trolls!
它们是地精啊
He's brought a girl!
他还带回来个姑娘
- Whoa! - Is that a real girl?
真的是一个姑娘
She's like a little cupcake.
她就像个小蛋糕
What's going on?
I've learned to just roll with it.
我早就习惯它们了
Let me see. Bright eyes, working nose,
strong teeth!
Yes, yes. She'll do nicely for our Kristoff.
她跟我们家克里斯托夫很般配
Wait, wait, wait. Oh, um, no.
- No. - You've got the wrong idea.
你们误会了
No. That's not why I brought her here.
她不是我女朋友
Right. We're not... I'm not...
What's the issue, dear?
问题出在哪儿啊
Why are you holding back from such a man?
你为何拒绝他呢
Is it the clumpy way he walks?
因为他走路很笨拙
- What? - Or the grumpy way he talks?
还是他讲话太粗鲁
- Oh, no. - Or the pear-shaped, square-shaped
还是他的脚丫太奇怪
Weirdness of his feet?
四四又方方
大鸭梨一样
And though we know he washes well
他虽然勤洗澡
He always ends up sort of smelly
可还是有味道
But you'll never meet a fella
但他细心又可爱
世间绝无双
Who's as sensitive and sweet
但他细心又可爱
世间绝无双
That's nice, but...
So, he's a bit of a fixer-upper
他也许不完美
- Whoa, whoa, whoa... - So, he's got a few flaws
也有些缺点
Like his peculiar brain, dear
他思维很奇葩
His thing with the reindeer
又为驯鹿痴狂
That's a little outside of nature's laws
这有些不合常理
This is not about me!
我才不是这样的
So, he's a bit of a fixer-upper
他还需要改良
But this we're certain of
但是我们坚信
You can fix this fixer-upper up
你只要给他一点爱
就会让他发光
- With a little bit of love - Um...
你只要给他一点爱
就会让他发光
Can we please just stop talking about this?
我们能不能先别说这个了
We've got a real, actual problem, here.
我们真遇上了麻烦
I'll say. So, tell me, dear...
亲爱的告诉我
Is it the way that he runs scared?
是因为他容易胆怯
Or that he's socially impaired?
还是他不善社交
Or that he only likes To tinkle in the woods?
还是他只爱伐木
在森林中央
I did not need to know that.
我不需要知道这个
Are you holding back your fondness
因为金发太娘炮
所以你不喜欢他
Due to his unmanly blondness?
因为金发太娘炮
所以你不喜欢他
Or the way he covers up That he's the honest goods?
还是他假装不靠谱把自己隐藏
He's just a bit of a fixer-upper
他只是不完美
He's got a couple of bugs
他有些小瑕疵
- No, I don't! - His isolation is confirmation
别看他不善交往
- Of his desperation for healing hugs - Aw.
正说明他渴望拥抱
So, he's a bit of a fixer-upper
他有些不完美
But we know what to do
但我们有办法
The way to fix up this fixer-upper
我们的办法就是让
Is to fix him up with you
你来雕琢他
Stop it, stop it, stop it! Enough!
She is engaged to someone else, okay?
她都和别人订婚了好吗
So, she's a bit of a fixer-upper
所以问题出在她
That's a minor thing
这更不重要
Her quote &engagement& Is a flex arrangement
口头订婚能取消
And by the way, I don't see no ring
也没戒指在她手上
So, she's a bit of a fixer-upper
所以问题出在她
- Hey! Whoa, watch it! - Her brain's a bit betwixt
她在犹豫彷徨
Get the fiance out of the way
别让未婚夫挡道
And the whole thing will be fixed
一切就会如常
We're not saying you can change him
我们不是说让你改变他
'Cause people don't really change
因为改变一个人很难
We're only saying that love's a force
我们只是想说
爱是一种力量
That's powerful and strange
强大而奇妙
People make bad choices
因为疯狂担心
If they're mad or scared or stressed
人们才会失误
But throw a little love their way
但是给他们一点爱
Throw a little love their way
给他们一点爱
And you'll bring out their best
你就能让他们做到最好
True love brings out the best
真爱让人做到最好
Everyone's a bit of a fixer-upper
每个人都不完美
That's what it's all about
人生就是这样
- Father! - Sister!
- Brother! - We need each other to raise us up
我们都相互需要
And round us out
帮我们变好
让我们成长
Everyone's a bit of a fixer-upper
每个人都不完美
But when push comes to shove
但到紧要关头
The only fixer-upper fixer
能让你我变完美的
That can fix a fixer-upper is...
能让你我变完美的
True, true
就是真正的
Love, love, love
Love True love
Do you, Anna, take Kristoff to be your trollfully wedded...
你愿意让克里斯托夫做你肿诚的...
- Wait, what? - You're getting married.
你要结婚啦
你要结婚啦
She's as cold as ice.
她冷得像冰一样
There is strange magic here.
她被施了奇怪的魔法
- Granpabbie. - Come, come. Bring her here to me.
老帕比 来来
Anna, your life is in danger.
你有生命危险
There is ice in your heart put there by your sister.
你的心被你姐姐冰冻了
If not removed, to solid ice will you freeze, forever.
如果不解除魔咒
冰会一点点加厚
最后把你永远冰封
But you can remove it, right?
你能除掉寒冰的
克里斯托夫
I'm sorry, Kristoff.
克里斯托夫
If it was her head, that would be easy.
如果是头部还好
But only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart.
但如果心被冰冻
只有真爱才能融化
An act of true love?
A true love's kiss, perhaps?
也许是真爱之吻
- Something's wrong. - Are you all right?
Anna, we've got to get you back to Hans.
我们得带你回汉斯那儿
Pull us out, Sven.
Olaf, come on!
I'm coming!
Let's go kiss Hans!
我们去吻汉斯
Who is this Hans?
汉斯是谁啊
We are here to find Princess Anna.
我们是来找安娜公主的
Be on guard, but no harm is to come to the queen.
大家要提高警惕
但不能伤害女王
Do you understand?
Yes, Your Grace.
The queen.
Go, go! Come on!
We got her.
她跑不掉了
No. Please.
Go around. Toss it.
Stay away!
Fire! Fire!
Grab his arm.
This way, this way!
Queen Elsa!
艾尔莎女王
Don't be the monster they fear you are.
别变成可怕的恶魔
Oh, no. What have... What have I done?
我...我干了什么
Why did you bring me here?
你为什么把我带到这儿
I couldn't just let them kill you.
我不能眼睁睁看着他们杀了你
But I'm a danger to Arendelle. Get Anna.
但我会危及阿伦黛尔
Anna has not returned.
安娜还没回来
If you would just stop the winter.
请你结束冬天
Bring back summer, please.
Don't you see?
你还不明白吗
I can't.
You have to tell them to let me go.
你必须让他们放了我
I will do what I can.
Just hang in there.
Come on, buddy, faster!
Whoa! I'll meet you guys at the castle!
我们城堡见吧
Stay out of sight, Olaf.
别被人发现
- Hello! - It's alive!
It's Princess Anna!
是安娜公主
Are you gonna be okay?
你没...没事吧
Don't worry about me.
- You had us worried sick. - My Lady.
我们担心死你了
Get her warm. And find Prince Hans, immediately.
快去找汉斯王子
We will. Thank you.
Make sure she's safe.
一定要保证她安全
Oh, you poor girl, you're freezing.
Oh, let's get you inside now and get you warm.
I'm going back out to look for Princess Anna.
我要回去找安娜公主
You cannot risk going out there again.
你不能再冒这个险了
If anything happens to her...
如果她有个三长两短...
If anything happens to the princess,
如果公主殿下遭遇不测
you are all Arendelle has left.
阿伦黛尔可就指望您了
He's in here.
Prince Hans.
You're so cold.
你身上好冷
- Hans, you have to kiss me. - What?
你必须吻我
- Now! Now! - Slow down.
We'll give you two some privacy.
我们让你俩单独待会儿
What happened out there?
发生了什么
Elsa struck me with her powers.
艾尔莎用魔法袭击了我
You said she would never hurt you.
你说她不会伤害你的
I was wrong.
She froze my heart, and
她冰冻了我的心
only an act of true love can save me.
只有真爱才能救我的命
A true love's kiss.
If only there was someone out there who loved you.
要是真有人爱你就好了
You said you did.
你说你爱我的
As thirteenth in line in my own kingdom,
作为我们王国的第十三名王子
I didn't stand a chance.
我是没机会掌权的
I knew I would have to marry into the throne somewhere.
我必须去和其他王室联姻
What... What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
As heir, Elsa was preferable, of course.
作为继承人
当然艾尔莎更好
But no one was getting anywhere with her.
但是没人能接近她
- But you... - Hans!
-而你呢...
You were so desperate for love,
你那么渴望爱
you were willing to marry me just like that.
你很愿意嫁给我
I figured after we married,
我都想好了
娶了你之后呢
I would have to stage a little accident for Elsa.
我就让艾尔莎出点小意外
Hans! No. Stop.
But then, she doomed herself,
谁知道她把自己毁了
and you were dumb enough to go after her.
你还蠢到家了去找她
All that's left now is to kill Elsa,
现在只需要杀掉艾尔莎
and bring back summer.
让夏天回来喽
You're no match for Elsa.
你根本比不上艾尔莎
No, you're no match for Elsa.
是你比不上艾尔莎
I, on the other hand,
从另一方面说
am the hero who is going to save Arendelle from destruction.
现在可是英雄
我将把阿伦黛尔从毁灭的危险中解救出来
You won't get away with this.
你不会得逞的
I already have.
可我已经得逞喽
Please, somebody, help.
Please. Please.
It's getting colder by the minute.
天越来越冷了
If we don't do something soon, we'll all freeze to death.
如果不赶紧采取措施
都会被冻死的
Prince Hans.
Princess Anna is...
安娜公主已经...
What happened to her?
She was killed.
她被艾尔莎女王杀掉了
By Queen Elsa.
她被艾尔莎女王杀掉了
Her own sister.
那可是她亲姐姐啊
At least we got to say our marriage vows
幸好在她死在我怀中之前
我们结婚了
before she died in my arms.
幸好在她死在我怀中之前
我们结婚了
There can be no doubt now.
现在毋庸置疑了
Queen Elsa is a monster,
艾尔莎女王是个怪物
and we are all in grave danger.
我们都有危险
Prince Hans,
Arendelle looks to you.
阿伦黛尔就靠您了
With a heavy heart,
我沉重宣布
I charge Queen Elsa of Arendelle with treason.
阿伦黛尔的艾尔莎女王犯叛国罪
And sentence her to death.
我判处她死刑
She's dangerous.
- Move quickly. - Careful.
- It won't open! - It's frozen shut.
Put your back into it!
Come on! Push!
What is it, buddy?
Hey, watch it.
What's wrong with you?
你这是怎么了
I don't understand you when you talk like that.
你这么说我听不明白
Stop it! Put me down!
We're not going back.
我们不会回去的
She's with her true love.
人家和她真爱在一起呢
What the...
这是什么...
Come on! Come on, boy.
快点啊哥们
Olaf. Get away from there.
离那儿远点
So, this is heat.
这就是热的感觉啊
I love it.
Ooh! But don't touch it.
但我可不能碰
So, where's Hans? What happened to your kiss?
汉斯哪去了
I was wrong about him. It wasn't true love.
我看走眼了
他不是真爱
But we ran all the way here.
我们白跑了那么远的路回来
Please, Olaf, you can't stay here. You'll melt.
你不能待在这儿
I am not leaving here
我不会离开你的
until we find some other act of true love to save you.
在找到真爱救你之前
Do you happen to have any ideas?
你有什么主意吗
I don't even know what love is.
我都不明白什么是爱
That's okay, I do.
putting someone else's needs before yours.
把某个人看得比自己还重
Like, you know,
how Kristoff brought you back here to Hans
克里斯托夫把你送回汉斯身边
and left you forever.
然后永远离开
Kristoff loves me?
克里斯托夫爱我吗
Wow, you really don't know anything about love, do you?
你是真的不懂爱啊
Olaf, you're melting.
你要融化了
Some people are worth melting for.
为了某些人粉身碎骨都值得
Just maybe not right this second.
但现在好像不是时候
Don't worry, I've got it.
We're gonna get through... Oh, wait.
我们得想个办法...等等
Hang on, I'm getting something.
我看见什么了
It's Kristoff and Sven!
是克里斯托夫和斯温
They're coming back this way.
他们回来了
They... They are?
Wow! He's really moving fast.
他跑得真快啊
I guess I was wrong.
我可能想错了
I guess Kristoff doesn't love you enough to leave you behind.
克里斯托夫还没爱你爱到完全放下你
Help me up, Olaf. Please.
No, no, no! You need to stay by the fire and keep warm.
你得待在炉火边取暖
I need to get to Kristoff.
我得去找克里斯托夫
Oh, I know why!
我知道为什么了
There's your act of true love right there!
他是你的真爱啊
Riding across the fjords
就是那个勇士一般穿越峡湾
like a valiant, pungent reindeer king!
就是那个勇士一般穿越峡湾
体味刺鼻的驯鹿国王
Uh... Back this way.
We're trapped.
我们被困住了
Slide, Anna!
We made it!
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
Come on, buddy, faster.
克里斯托夫
Keep going!
克里斯托夫
Sven... Sven!
克里斯托夫
- Kristoff... - Anna...
Elsa! You can't run from this!
你不能一走了之
Just take care of my sister.
照顾好我妹妹
Your sister?
She returned from the mountain weak and cold.
她从山里回来了
She said that you froze her heart.
她说你冰冻了她的心
I tried to save her, but it was too late.
我努力救她
但还是来不及了
Her skin was ice. Her hair turned white.
她的皮肤结了冰
头发也变白了
Your sister is dead.
你妹妹死了
Because of you.
都是你干的
克里斯托夫
Please, no.
You sacrificed yourself for me?
你牺牲了自己来救我
I love you.
&An act of true love will thaw a frozen heart.&
真爱能融化冰冻的心
&Love will thaw.&
真爱会融化...
Love. Of course.
原来是爱啊
I knew you could do it.
我就知道你可以的
Hands down, this is the best day of my life.
这是我今生最棒的一天
And, quite possibly, the last.
也很可能是最后一天
Oh, Olaf! Hang on, little guy.
Oh, oh, oh!
My own personal flurry!
我自己的冰雪云哎
Uh-uh-uh-uh.
But she froze your heart.
她不是冰冻了你的心吗
The only frozen heart around here is yours.
这里你的心最冷
Fantastic!
Setting course, sir.
I will return this scoundrel to his country.
我会把这个恶棍遣送回国的
We shall see what his twelve big brothers think of his behavior.
我们可以看看他的十二个哥哥怎么处理他
Arendelle thanks you, milord.
阿伦黛尔感谢您
This is unacceptable.
I am a victim of fear. I've been traumatized.
我是无辜的
我也受到了惊吓
我受到了创伤
Ah! My neck hurts.
我的脖子疼
Is there a doctor that I could see?
我能否看下医生
And I demand to see the queen!
我要见女王
Oh. I have a message from the queen.
我这儿有女王的圣旨
&Arendelle will henceforth and forever&
&no longer do business of any sort with Weaseltown.&
阿伦黛尔永不与猥琐屯进行任何贸易往来
&Weselton.&
- It's Weselton! - Let's go.
Come on, come on, come on!
快来快来快来
Okay, okay, here I come.
Pole! Whoops! Sorry.
Okay, okay.
Here we are. Oh!
I owe you a sled.
我欠你的雪橇
- Are you serious? - Yes!
你没开玩笑吧
And it's the latest model.
而且这是最新款的
No, I can't accept this.
You have to. No returns. No exchanges. Queen's orders.
女王的命令
She's named you the Official Arendelle Ice Master
你是阿伦黛尔官方制定冰块供应商
and Deliverer.
- What? That's not a thing. - Oh, sure it is.
And it even has a cup holder. Do you like it?
而且还有个奖杯
Like it? I love it!
简直是爱死了
I could kiss you!
我真想吻你
I could. I mean, I'd like to. I'd...
我可以 我意思是我想我...
May I? We me. I mean, may we?
我...你...我是说
我们可以吗
Wait, what?
我们可以的
Are you ready?
大家准备好了吗
Ooh! Whoo-hoo...
I like the open gates.
门开着真好
We are never closing them again.
我们再也不会关门了
Oh, Elsa, they're beautiful, but you know I don't skate.
这是很漂亮
但我不会滑...
Come on! You can do it!
Look out. Reindeer coming through.
驯鹿过去了
I got it, I got it. I don't got it, I don't got it.
Hey, guys!
That's it, Olaf.
Glide and pivot. And glide and pivot.
秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
(C) 2014 北京凌波创新软件技术有限公司 All rights reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 冰雪奇缘电影完整版 的文章

 

随机推荐