美国XTO公司的美国银行股票代码码 Thanks

Thanks - definition of thanks by The Free Dictionary /thanks
thanks Also found in: , , , , .
(thăngks)pl.n.1.
gratitude: a heart full of thanks for our escape.2.
An expression of gratitude: gave thanks to G a note of thanks to a contributor.interj. Used to express thanks.Idioms:
no thanks to Without the benefit of help from: finally found the house, no thanks to these confusing directions. thanks to O because of: "Thanks to a variety of domestic political changes, by the 1440s the Chinese had withdrawn from participation in the wider world" (Lincoln P. Paine).thanks (θæŋks) pl n1. an expression of appreciation or gratitude or an acknowledgment of services or favours given2. thanks to because of: thanks to him we lost the match. interj3. an exclamation expressing acknowledgment, gratitude, or appreciation
Noun1.thanks - an acknowledgment of appreciation &,
- a statement acknowledging
"she must have seen him but she gave no sign of acknowledgment"; "the preface contained an acknowledgment of those who had helped her" - an exp "he expressed his appreciation in a short note" - a conversational expression of gratitude,
- an appearance by actors or performers at the end of the concert or play in order to acknowledge the applause of the audience2.thanks - with the "thanks to hard work it was a great success", , ,
- the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of
"he gave me an assist with the housework"; "could not walk without assistance"; "rescue party went to their aid"; "offered his help in unloading"thanksplural noun , , , , , ,
They accepted their certificates with words of thanks.interjection , , , , TY (S.M.S.), THX (S.M.S.), TNZ (S.M.S.), THNQ (S.M.S.), T/Y (S.M.S.) Thanks. You've been great.thanks to , , , as a result of, ,
Thanks to recent research, effective treatment is available.thanksnoun1. A being grateful:, , , .2. A short prayer said at meals:, , , .
thanks [ˈθæŋks]A. NPL1. (= gratitude) →
fsingthey deserve our thanks →
or nuestra in his speech of thanks → en su
de that's all the thanks I get! → ?y así se me !she murmured her thanks →
to give thanks →
(for por) thanks be to God (Rel) →
sea 2. thanks to: thanks to you →
ti ... (iro) → por
tuya ...small/no thanks to you → no fue
tiI got the job thanks to him →
suyathanks to the rain the game was abandoned → debido
fue B. EXCL thanks! → many thanks!; thanks very much!; thanks a lot! → ?muchas !, ?muchísimas !you went and told her? thanks a lot! (iro) → ?y se lo !, ?gracias, hombre! (iro)see also thanks [ˈθæŋks] excl → thanks a lot! → merci beaucoup!no, thanks → thanks for ... → merci pour ...Thanks for the information → Merci pour les .many thanks → un Many thanks for your help → Un
pour ton . npl (= gratitude) →
mplto give sb one's thanks →
qnto give thanks (to God) →
thanks to → Thanks to him, everything went OK → Gr?ce , tout s'est bien passé.no thanks to sb/sth → pas
qn/qchit's no thanks to sb/sth → ce n'est pas
qn/qchthanks pl → Dank m; to accept something with thanks →
or mit Dank ; and that’s all the thanks I get → und das ist
der Dank dafür; to give thanks to God →
or Dank ; thanks be to God (Eccl) → Dank sei
thanks to → wegen (+gen); (with positive cause also) → dank (+gen); thanks to his coming early … → weil er so
, …; it’s all thanks to you that we’re so late →
wir so ; it was no thanks to him that … → ich hatte/wir hatten etc es
ihm zu , dass …; you managed it then — yes, no thanks to you → du hast es
— ja, und das habe ich
interj (inf) → danke (for für); many thanks → vielen or herzlichen Dank (for für); thanks a lot or a million → vielen or tausend Dank; (iro) → (na,) vielen Dank (inf); thanks for nothing! (iro) → vielen Dank auch!; will you have some more? — no thanks/yes, thanks → etwas ? — nein/ja, dankethanks [θæŋks]1. npl →
mpl, grazie m invthanks to → that's all the thanks I get! →
!thanks to you ... (also) (iro) →
te...it's all thanks to (also) (iro) → è tutto
diit's small or no thanks to you that ... → non è
tuo se...thanks be to God →
grazie 2. excl → (very) many thanks → thanks n., pl. agradecimiento, gratitud.
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
But, thanks to the nationality of the victim of the shock, thanks to the reputation of the company to which the vessel belonged, the circumstance became extensively circulated. by
Then at last he understood, and clutched the nest and waved his thanks to the bird as she fluttered overhead. by
The stair had be to set a stranger mounting it in the darkness was to send him s and (although, thanks to the lightning and my own precautions, I was safe enough) the mere thought of the peril in which I might have stood, and the dreadful height I might have fallen from, brought out the sweat upon my body and relaxed my joints. by
▲thanks▼
For webmasters:《福布斯》:美国最富有的石油巨头们
理查德·金德(Richard Kinder)
资产:35亿美元
因为不看好"轻资产"经营模式("asset light" approach),金德于1996年辞去了安然公司(Enron )总裁的职务。他创立了管道运输公司金德-摩根(Kinder Morgan),并收购了安然的管道运输业务。在(ExxonMobil)和壳牌石油(Shell)公司所在区域加大了管道覆盖面积,其管道终端直达公司(ConocoPhillips)处。现在,金德-摩根公司拥有3.7万英里的管道和165个销售终端。
雷·李·亨特(Ray Lee Hunt)
资产:30亿美元
年龄:67岁
雷·李·亨特是投机商H.L.亨特(H.L. Hunt,于1974年去世)的小儿子,其事迹给了Dallas节目主持人J.R.尤因(J.R. Ewing)莫大灵感。2007年,其家族将亨特石油公司(Hunt Petroleum)以44亿美元的价格出售给了XTO,但是雷·李所占的股份并不包括在内。他预见了天然气领域未来的发展:在也门和秘鲁设立了大型工厂,在墨西哥湾也拥有油田。
威廉姆·科赫(William Koch)
资产:30亿美元
年龄:69岁
1983年,威廉姆的兄弟们收购了他持有的科氏工业集团股份。他随后创立了大型能源集团Oxbow,该集团在石油焦、煤炭、钢铁和天然气领域都有着举足轻重的地位。
销售额:45亿美元
蒂莫西·海丁顿(Timothy Headington)
资产:20亿美元
年龄:59岁
2008年,海丁顿将自己持有的Bakken Shale的股份以18亿美元的价格出售给了XTO能源(XTO Energy)。这笔款项相当于海丁顿石油(Headington Oil)近一半的产能。海丁顿的父亲是个地质学家,20世纪70年代,他的父亲和叔叔一起经营一家小型的石油和天然气公司,并与1977年创立了海丁顿石油公司。
(本文来源:网易财经
网易声明:网易转载上述内容出于传递更多信息之目的,不表明证实其描述或赞同其观点。文章内容仅供参考,不构成投资建议。投资者据此操作,风险自担。
跟贴读取中...
网易通行证:
跟贴昵称修改后,论坛昵称也会变哦
网易通行证:
复制成功,按CTRL+V发送给好友、论坛或博客。 浏览器限制,请复制链接和标题给好友、论坛或博客。
网易财经48小时评论排行
评论1549条
评论1130条
网易财经推荐
网易公司版权所有当前浏览器禁用了JavaScript,导致不能正常使用雪球的功能,请打开JavaScript后再访问本站。美国钢铁(NYSE:X)+加关注盘前交易&&$11.62&&+0.14&&(+1.22%)今开:11.58最高:11.6452周最高:42.60成交量:811.35万股昨收:11.48最低:10.8852周最低:10.87振幅:6.62%换手率:5.55%总市值:16.77亿每股收益:<0.01市盈率LYR/TTM:11.69/-50日均线:16.05总股本:1.46亿每股净资产:23.80市净率MRQ:0.48200日均线:21.22机构持股:101.91%股息/收益:0.20/1.69空头补回天数:4.52
人关注了该股票大家还关注股票当前价涨跌幅股票当前价涨跌幅

我要回帖

更多关于 美国黄金股票代码 的文章

随机推荐